Bristol Beaufort - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bristol Beaufort

Still working on the old Beau. Currently have four models; Mk.1 bomber, Mk.1 torpedo bomber, ditto with later radar array, and a (sort of) RAAF Mk.VIII with 'Pratt & Whitney Wasp' engines, no ADF loop and nose guns. The VC is still rudimentary - I can't get some electrical switches to work, nor the animated parts to work in FSX. But it flies quite well - easy....

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    ​Great work mate. No rush, just happy to know it is happening.

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Just a quick update. I've got consent from Phil to publish this lot and hshuit has very kindly agreed to sort out the VC. There will be separate packages for P3Dv4.5 (PBR has been used to correct the blue tint in the glass) and FSX with specs and bumps. I'm still awaiting a reference book to verify the camouflage patterns and may do a couple more paints as well.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Looking forward to this one.

Members who have read this thread: 4