Hi again boys and girls!

Thread: Hi again boys and girls!

Hi again boys and girls!

Back yet again after some serious health issues.

Running Win 10 so going to try to like CFS 3 and X3. Any other suggestions that will run well on 10?
    Some of my favorite sites,

Dog rescue, Mostly Dalmatians and Beagles
    http://www.rockyspot.org/index.php

Big cat rescue, Lions, Tigers and Bears, oh my!
    http://www.gwpark.org/

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RickN View Post
    Back yet again after some serious health issues.

Running Win 10 so going to try to like CFS 3 and X3. Any other suggestions that will run well on 10?
    Welcome back Rick.. you just keep fighting those health issues and I will too.. ..

I've been running Win 10 for some time on my machine, and all I can say is that its really going to depend on your CPU, Ram and Graphics Card.. I believe it should be possible for you to run FSX without any problems and perhaps even P3D on lower settings if your in doubt to your machines capabilities..

I currently run P3Dv4.5, X-Plane 11.59b, Flight Sim World, Train Simulator 2020, American Truck Simulator, Euro Truck Simulator 2, and a host of others..

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Damn, it’s been an unhealthy year for me also. Started in January when I got really sick for three weeks with virus type symptoms. Then in late February I noticed my feet were turning black, blue, red and ugly. My doc took one look and off to the hospital for another two weeks. My blood platelet count was down to 2k (normal 150k). After two weeks of IV’s went home. Then the 6th of may, came out of the laundry room, collapsed and couldn’t move my leg. I somehow had broken my hip. Now in last stages of healing. It can only go up from here.

they didn’t tell me the “golden age” would hurt so much. The older you get the better you was I guess.
    everyone stay safe and healthy.

Bob

Hmmmm, quote doesn't show up....

In any case, the "golden age" does not apply to oneself, it refers to the $$$ doctors make off of you.
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 0