Green Ghost gauge

Thread: Green Ghost gauge

Green Ghost gauge

Can someone point me to this item please?

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    Can someone point me to this item please?
    What aircraft panel?
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

HP.....

.... I don’t have a computer right now and am on a IPad so l can’t send the gauge itself. For the gauge go to Kelti’s (RIP) legacy page and go eight effects down there is a d/l for a seaplane effects that includes the control gauge that I think you want. It is included in the package.

Thanks Fibber. I want to place it in B-17 mods that Kelti prepared and use in Battle for Europe for vapor trails. Never installed before and thought might be fun. I will look. I had forgotten we had a Legacy for him.

Panels in FDG2 B-17 G and F models per Keltic's instruction says to d/l green ghost gauge. I assumed it was a separate d/l.
    It is not in any of his exhaust effects with green ghost that I can see. They are all for specific a/c. I think I can edit the files as he shows in his instructions, just need to find the specific gauge.
    I'm trying to learn some new "stuff".

Hmm. Maybe all I need to do is install the effects in the effects folder and edit the panel.cfg and aircraft.cfg files. I will check it out later.

I found a reference in an aircraft file to Ken Lee aka GreenGhost and a DAP_ExhaustFX.gau. I then looked for any DAP_ files in the Gauges folders of my installs. Found another two DAP_*; DAP_CFS2v1.gau and DAP_FSUIPC.gau.
    Never found any files to d/l so I will install these and see where it takes me.

HP............

....this zip should contain what you want.

NOt sure why I couldn't find them.
    Thanks

HP......

.look what I found for you on a thumbdrive I thought I lost. This one has a read-me in it

Thanks Fibber.
    I was thinking that I could use the exhaust gauge for creating high altitude vapor trials, but after reading Keltic's readme closer in the FDG2 B-17 file and comments in some of his other exhaust mods I don't think it will work for that .
    Apparently just a thin smoke trail at full throttle. Shows you what i knoweven though I haven't tried them yet.

HP....

...."....the exhaust gauge for creating high altitude vapor trials,..." Just as a point of curiousness ? Are you looking for ENGINE SMOKE or CONTRAILS ?
    If contrails, there was a entirely another effect did for that a loooong time ago. I think it was for the "Aluminum Cloud". Don't know if I still have that one but I do remember it over at Simviation
    waaaaaaay back.

ADDENDUM: hold the pressers!!!!! You are in luck my friend!!! Because I FOUND IT (Actually like in the old ant horror movie "THEM"!!) Remember that one?!!!! Because I found two. Take your choice. BTW They were by Nanni.

Fibber

"THEM"- Radio active ants Yep old enough to remember.
    Thanks
    I will see if I want to tackle this.

HP........s

......these are easier to install as they only involve small edits to the plane dp. One is for wingtip contrails and one is for the engine contrail. Enjoy.

Members who have read this thread: 1