Andrew Wai FW-190A8 series released!

Thread: Andrew Wai FW-190A8 series released!

Icon22 Andrew Wai FW-190A8 series released!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Aircraft - German

Description: AW FW-190A8 Version 1.0 May 2020

Visual model: acwai

Texture files: huub vink (90%), Phanis, acwai, and Alessandro.

Damage profiles: acwai

Airfile: by acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any FW-190A8 airfiles.

2D panel: captured from the VC (painted by huub vink)

The sound files are not provided, you can download the sound files from Sim-Outhouse.

Weapons: I used the text from the Daedalus Design Group.

Gauges: I modified some of the gauges, I don't know the original designers of those gauges. See the readme.txt in the gauges folder.

German pilot: Shessi

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement :

1. You list me as the designer and huub vink and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.
    2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW FW-190A8".
    3. Use a new aircraft name.
    4. You need to include this unmodified README file.

Have fun!

acwai (May 2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW FW-190A8.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

AW FW-190A8-1.zip

Description: AW FW-190A8-1 Version 1.0 May 2020

Airfile: By acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any FW-190A8 airfiles.

The sound files are not provided, you can download the sound files from sim-outhouse.

Gauges: I modified some of the gauges, I don't know the original designers of those gauges. See the readme.txt in the gauges folder.

DISCLAIMER

Use this program at you own risks, the author is not responsible for any damages done to your computer.

This is a copyrighted freeware program. FREE DISTRIBUTION ONLY. You may upload or post this unmodified aircraft to any web sites. This program can not be posted where a fee of any kind is required or even nagged for. This includes disk distribution or any other kind of fees. It can not be included in a commercial package.

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

1. You list me as the designer and huub vink and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.
    2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW FW-190A8-1".

Have fun!

acwai (May 2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW FW-190A8-1.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Andrew,

Thank you very much for these new aircraft!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Yay! Many thanks Andrew.

Supper nice looking!!!
    "Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right!" Some SOH Founder.

Blog Entries
    Supper birds
    Many thanks Andrew for these aircrafts
    Beepee

Thanks for the nice comments.

I am working on two more 2D cockpit panels. The aircraft will probably be released on Monday.

Thank you Sir for this pair of excellent FW's.

Weapons

Quote Originally Posted by AcWai View Post

Description: AW FW-190A8-1 Version 1.0 May 2020

Airfile: By acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any FW-190A8 airfiles.

The sound files are not provided, you can download the sound files from sim-outhouse.

DISCLAIMER

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes. You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW FW-190A8-1".

Have fun!

acwai (May 2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW FW-190A8-1.zip

Where can I find the weapons from the Daedalus design Group?

Quote Originally Posted by Marty View Post
    Where can I find the weapons from the Daedalus design Group?
    Marty,

You should be able to get the weapons from any of Daedalus's Fw-190A-8 aircraft.

On a related note, how do I get the manifold gauge to show in the 2D panel and VC? I think the gauge is called "fsd_he111.boost.gau".

Edit:

I figured it out. For some reason the boost gauge was titled "fsd_he111.boost.1.gau". renaming it worked.

Icon22 Andrew Wai FW-190A8 series released!

Description: AW FW-190A8-2 Version 1.0 May 2020

Visual model: acwai.

Damage profiles: acwai.

German pilot: Shessi.

DISCLAIMER

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes.

You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement :

1. You list me as the designer, huub vink and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW FW-190A8-2".

Have fun!

Acwai (May 2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-190A8-2.zip

AW BF-190A8-3.zip

Description: AW FW-190A8-3 Version 1.0 May 2020

Airfile: by acwai, it was tuned to fight against the stock CFS2 Zero aircraft in the multi-player mode. You can use any FW-190A8 airfiles.

German pilot: Shessi.

DISCLAIMER

You are encouraged to modify the air file, dp file, 2D cockpit panel, and painting schemes.

You may upload the modified aircraft to any web sites under the following agreement:

1. You list me as the designer, huub vink and Phanis as the original designer for all the art work.

2. Use a new aircraft folder name, do not use the aircraft folder name "AW FW-190A8-3".

Have fun!

acwai (May 2020)

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit AW BF-190A8-3.zip

Icon22 Reply...

Andrew Wai,

Many thanks for these new and beautiful Fw-190 'Anton' models!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Beautiful work! Many thanks Andrew and Co

Better Late Than Never

Sorry for the delay. I downloaded these new FW-190s when you first made them available but due to more pressing issues, medical, I just hadn't loaded them up for a spin.
    Just got back to CFS2 and loaded up AW FW-190A8 380352. You've hit a homer AW. Pretty and easy to maneuver. Had no trouble getting on bogies 6. Great work.!

Thanks AcW and support team!

I may give them a spin over Normandy to keep from being shot down now that I have a few Atlantic Wall bunkers in place.....
    Devildog73

Semper Fi
    "Earned RESPECT seldom needs to demand respect"

Members who have read this thread: 2