Ozx Grunnam goose redux in P3D V4

Thread: Ozx Grunnam goose redux in P3D V4

Ozx Grunnam goose redux in P3D V4

I've noticed that P3D V4 has included the Grumman Goose 21A in its inventory.

Question is, Ozx Grumman Goose has folder with same name as P3D -

With the P3D version of the goose being just an AI and non functional (Flyable)

What would be best strategy installing the Ozx Goose keeping in mind that the P3D goose

and the Ozx goose have same aircraft folder names?

The HP version is a non issue.

Change the folder name?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

On my system, I still have the stock Goose (folder name Grumman_Goose_G21A), and the OzX version is installed into a folder named Grumman_Goose_G21A_OzX.
    Just check the title lines in the aircraft.cfg's to avoid duplicate titles.
    Works absolutely flawless on my P3Dv4.5.14
    Blue skies
    Windows 10 x64, Z170A Gaming Pro Mobo, i7-6700K CPU (no O/C), 32 Gb DDR4 RAM, RTX3060 12Gb, P3D v5 latest edition, mesh Toposim, packs ORBX FTX Global Base + Vector + OpenLC, + Trees HD, ASP3D, ASCA, P3D v6 latest edition, mesh Toposim + TEP, X-Plane 12, simHeaven X-World, M2XP Antarctica

Quote Originally Posted by Gooneybird565 View Post
    On my system, I still have the stock Goose (folder name Grumman_Goose_G21A), and the OzX version is installed into a folder named Grumman_Goose_G21A_OzX.
    Just check the title lines in the aircraft.cfg's to avoid duplicate titles.
    Works absolutely flawless on my P3Dv4.5.14
    Blue skies
    Thanks for the info. The OZX zip files contains a installer and it installs two different goose folders, The G21 and the G21 HP. I installed both and the HP would not show the textures in the
    preview screen (Black)- I changed the folder name for the G21 to like you did and all those textures show in the preview.

It looks like the same textures are in both the G21 and the HP. I don't think both need be installed although I did notice a PanelA in the G21 and a PanelB in the HP.

Members who have read this thread: 0