Ukmil

Anyone know if UKMIL is still available (on line)?Bill

Last I heard it was dead and gone.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

UKMIL is still online - most recent news update from the Gaffer posted on March 19:

"I apologise for the lack of updates on this site in the last 12 months. Due to personal circumstances I am unable to offer the time to do any Flightsim products, but I will maintain this site for people to use and download previous products with the hope some day I can get back to it."

My problem is that UKMIL no longer recognizes my password. I can't get the problem worked, and I can no longer get their needed ALPHA Phantom textures. Can anyone help? Best to you all, Bill

I have access to UKMIL and we both had the same idea regarding downloading the Virtavia Phantom repaints. Unfortunately when trying to download any phantom repaint there is an error popup. I have tried to contact the Gaffer but I am not holding my breath.

Regards Paul Day.

Hi Paul,Please let me know if you succeed (but keep an oxygen tank with you while waiting ! Bill

Hi Bill
    I have checked through my files and have found a few repaints from the UKMIL site and have a few RAF repaints.
    1)FG.1 XT859 700P NAS 'Phantom Man' (Farnborourgh 1968)
    2)F.Mk.3 74 Sqn Normal Scheme Grey
    3)FG.1 (F-4K) Royal Navy
    4)FG.1 No.111 Sqn. XV574 Grey with black spine
    5)FGR.2 No.56 Sqn. RAF Grey with red fin
    6)FGR.2 No. 19 Sqn. XT899/B c.1991 All blue
    7)FGR.2 XV424 Alcock & Brown
    8)FG.1 XT597 A&AEE
    9)FGR.2 92 Sqn. RAF 1991 All Blue
    And a grey and green 111 Squadron repaint.

If any take your fancy drop me a PM.

I am a member of the UKMIL club but my log in doesn't work now. I was wanting to download the Victor again, looks like I've missed it.

Edit. It's on Flightsim, never spotted that before. I'll look on there for other UKMil items.

UKMIL textures

Hi Paul,Please check your personals.I MOST appreciate your response!Best regards,Bill

FSX Handley Page Victor

Hi,
    I couldn't help notice the request here for an FSX Victor. I did a bit of searching on the net and came across one at Rikoooo. It's freeware and probably came from UKMIL originally, but at least it's a copy to get your Victor back.

I notice with Ukmil and Flying Stations now disappearing, and who knows who else in the future, isn't there any way we can get these files archived here for everyone to access forever?

Anyway, hope that helps.
    Happy Flying.

David Phillips

A lot of UKMil output available on Simviation.com

Just use UKMil as search term

Ttfn

Pete

SOH-CM-2021
    I logged on easily enough. However, the downloads page throws up an error.

It's a shame, because there was some nice work in progress.

Den.

Quote Originally Posted by stretch1365 View Post
    Hi,
    I couldn't help notice the request here for an FSX Victor. I did a bit of searching on the net and came across one at Rikoooo. It's freeware and probably came from UKMIL originally, but at least it's a copy to get your Victor back.

I notice with Ukmil and Flying Stations now disappearing, and who knows who else in the future, isn't there any way we can get these files archived here for everyone to access forever?

Anyway, hope that helps.
    According to the Rikoooo download page it's the old Alphasim one.

DaveQ
    'Always do sober what you say you'll do when you're drunk. It'll teach you to keep you mouth shut' - Ernest Hemingway

Hi Bill
    Could you check your email address. I have tried to send some files but get an invalid email popup.

Regards Paul Day.

Hi Paul,Please check your personals again.Thanks,Bill

www.ukmil.org.uk -

Seems gone for good?
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

UK Mil Gone?

If you do a search at simviation dot com using UKMIL Victor as the search words, you will find a native FSX version there. I am
    downloading at the moment because there is copyright caution in the text so I want to see what it says. the file name is: ukmilvicfsx.zip It is the usual: Copyright by UKMIL. You can do repaints and upload them but give credit to UKMIL and cannot include anything but the texture in the submission.

Lots of other UKMIL there as well.
    Last edited by tgycgijoes; February 17th, 2022 at 17:09.

Try here

Go here to this web site and get what you need as you will have to enter search terms. Many times I have found what I needed and many others have too. The site states that UKMil was archived 131 times over the years. Pick a highlighted date with a blue dot. If you don't get a response choose another year and again click on the blue highlighted dates. Sometimes it takes a while to find the magic date but it's usually worth it.

Hope it helps you all.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.ukmil.org.uk

What DO YOU do

Quote Originally Posted by p14u2nv View Post
    Go here to this web site and get what you need as you will have to enter search terms. Many times I have found what I needed and many others have too.

Hope it helps you all.

http://web.archive.org/web/*/www.ukmil.org.uk
    Thank you for the link but once you get there what do you do to FIND ukmil's website in the archive? OK I saw the blue dots but didn't know what they were for. thank you for the update.

Members who have read this thread: 5