RNAS Lossiemouth retro FSX.zip

Thread: RNAS Lossiemouth retro FSX.zip

RNAS Lossiemouth retro FSX.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Scenery

Description: 1960-70 RNAS Lossiemouth May 2020

This is a remodeling of the retro Lossiemouth scenery Hooky and i made for FS9 a few years back, Ive a bit of time on my hands so I'm tidying up some favorite's of mine.

I've used Ted's and Ian's FSX buildings and ran my own custom objects through MDLconX, so the frames are better than some of my past scenery's, there is also a dedicated traffic plan for John Young's Buccaneers, although, if anyone wants to do a better one, feel free.

You probably have the objects already installed, but i not, you'll find a complete set here---

http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/node/125, or alternatively you can find Teds FSX objects at Flightsim.

You will also need to have installed my FSX Yeovilton V4 scenery which i uploaded a few weeks ago and is found in the SOH library, there's a few objects in that scenery that i use in Lossiemouth that i didn't want duplicated.

I've also used some objects from "raf_gse_1980's_FSX" found in the SOH library.

You'll need "jy_ai_buccaneers_fsx_1.zip" by John Young installed, from Flightsim.

I've also included a very basic update of Kinloss, a few mile's west along the coast, it just give's you something better to look at while on approach to Lossiemouth, i may build it up at a later date but not just yet.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit RNAS Lossiemouth retro FSX.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Yessss!!

Go Ian go the Hooky approves🤣👍

Ian,

In your screenshot I see Buccaneers but in the download I don't see a traffic file.
    Did I miss something?
    (I do have the "jy_ai_buccaneers_fsx_1.zip" by John Young installed)

Regards,

Jan

No, its me thats missing something You are correct, i forgot the traffic file.
    Try this, unzip into Lossie/scenery folder or what ever you prefer, sorry for the hic-up
    Attached Files Attached Files

Ian,

It works!
    Thanks for this nice scenery.

Regards,

Jan

Members who have read this thread: 0