TrackIR in GW3

Thread: TrackIR in GW3

TrackIR in GW3

I was wondering if there might still be the tweaked files that allow GW3/SW to show the correct names but still work with TrackIR? Nothing I'm doing seems to work.

Thanks Steve
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

These should do the trick. One for Silverwings too. Back up your original files first.

regards,
    Jamie

PS. You will have to edit the file names to language.dll only.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Many thanks Desert Rat! I've wanted a TrackIR for many years but could not justify the cost. But thanks to my stimulus check I was able to swing it. I was really dismayed when it would not work with GW3. One question, do you have to rename the file to get it to work as an application? When I put it in the main file and back up the original the sim does not recognize it. So I am doing something wrong. I did edit them to language.dll only but TIR still inop.

Thanks

Steve
    Last edited by stoney; May 3rd, 2020 at 13:00.
    Do not fear the enemy, for they can take only your life. Fear the media far more, for they will destroy your honour.

The files in the zips are named 'language.dll.SW3.TrackIR' etc. make sure you delete the '.sw3.trackIR'. You will only see the whole name if you have the 'show known file types' option turned on.

After that just pop it in the main sim folder.

Other than that, it worked fine for me. It has been many years now since I installed this when some kind soul gave it to me here at the SoH. Sorry I forget who now. I've just transferred my installs from one PC to the next, so never re-installed it. I never had any issues that I remember.

Jamie

Well thanks for your help DR. I'll keep working at it.

Members who have read this thread: 0