ETNW Wunstorf 2020 - Home of LTG 62 in Germany

Thread: ETNW Wunstorf 2020 - Home of LTG 62 in Germany

ETNW Wunstorf 2020 - Home of LTG 62 in Germany

It`s Covid19 time.... never got so much time to do things on simulator. After changing to a new computer and P3D, i started to convert some scenerys to use those in P3D... and also i start to learn what to do to make new scenarys at P3D.

First step to a brand new scenery i start last week is ETNW Wunstorf. There had been a very nice one for FSX that shows up this base of LTG 62 in the 1980th. After LTG 62 changed their aircraft from Transall to A400M, the base did a very big changing. Some big new hangars where build and the runway layout changes. New buildings were build an this base.
    So i start to build this new base like it look today as home for the Airbus A400M tactical transport plane. There will be much to do... but first shots i will show here today. Some buildings are placeholders till now. But you can see what it will look if ready.

At the west corner (look to the big lake (Steinhuder Meer)) there is a big new hangar in this version, what does not exist now.... but it will come in 2021. It is the big maintenance hangar from Airbus. I decide to built it up just in this version.

So... first shots of this airbase.

next to follow...

Of course this one will be freeware here in SOH when ready.

greetings
    Klaus

Outstanding! Congrats to this great work!
    Best regards, Manfred.

SOH-CM-2022
    Klaus that looks amazing.

I know some guys (and gals) over at MAIW that will be drooling to get their hands on this.

Great work

Gavin

Thanks.

Some new pictures from progress.

ETNT Wittmundhafen AB and ETNJ Jever AB

Two more German Air Force bases in northern Germany. ETNT Wittmundhafen AB and ETNJ Jever AB. The Richthofenbarracks in Wittmund
    is located between the two airbases.
    Everything will come together with the Airbase ETNW Wunstorf in one package.

ETNJ Jever AB

Richthofen barracks in Wittmundhafen... home of "Jagdgeschwader Richthofen"

Hope to do the upload tomorrow.

greetings
    Klaus

Klaus, it is a work of art. Thank you so much for all the work you have put into this. So awesome! NC

Great job, really awesome to finally get some german air bases into the sim
    Best regards, Manfred.

Released Yet?

Hi Klaus,Has the Scenery been released yet? I have been monitoring both here and the Library, but have not found it. If it is out, please tell me where.Best regards,Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Klaus,Has the Scenery been released yet? I have been monitoring both here and the Library, but have not found it. If it is out, please tell me where.Best regards,Bill
    It`s not released till now. Perhaps tonight, if i will find the time. But this week all three will come togehter in every case.

greetings
    Klaus

Thank you for the update Klaus. I am eagerly looking forward to it.

Bill

Upload is done....

Next to come will be Schleswig/Jagl AB ... Home of TaktLwG 51 Immelmann...(nearly ready) and Hohn AB.

greetings
    Klaus

It's getting better and better, thank you, Klaus. Really glad to see so many air bases to get a playground for the german F-4s and Tornados finally!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 1