Restauravia Paris for FSX NOW AVAILABLE!

Thread: Restauravia Paris for FSX NOW AVAILABLE!

Restauravia Paris for FSX NOW AVAILABLE!

Link : http://restauravia.fr/index.html
    The initial release was for P3D, but now they have made it available also for FSX

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2020-5-1_23-8-11-78.jpg  
    The more you do, the less you dream

Quote Originally Posted by menef View Post
    Link : http://restauravia.fr/index.html
    The initial release was for P3D, but now they have made it available also for FSX

Nice. I like the operation of the VOR gauges.

Merci - thanks for the FSX-Version of this Beauty

All the Best

Dirk

My paints will probably work for this version too
    jk6432

jk6487
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

I flew the heck out of Piglet's so I had to check this one out and first impressions are very good although I am not overly enthralled by the French tool-tips when you hover over everything. Yes I know it's a French aircraft made available by French developers but my French is virtually non-existent (despite living in Canada) so it makes finding the correct switches/information a bit difficult at first.

I'm glad to see there is a paint-kit too and it looks very simple even if you have to adopt Carenado/Alabeo methodology because there are no mapping layers to show you what is where and no way to separate the given paint from the panel lines/rivets so you have to paint over it and use 'layer options' to get things to show correctly. I think I released at least seven repaints for Piglet's which were well received at the time and with no civilian paints offered from scratch I may have to get painting again (it's nice to see Jan is already painting them too)!
    Larry

A sticky for this generous aircraft ? Mike

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    My paints will probably work for this version too
    jk6432

jk6487
    They do Jankees!!!

FSX Saunier Ms760 Paris Jet.

Hi all,

I downloaded this aircraft off of the Restauravia site yesterday for FSX Acceleration.

It flies lovely and seems to all work well. I remember the earlier version which was a nice little jet to fly around, this one really is a big improvement over that version. The whole of the VC seems to have had a make over, which surprised me. Yes you get French tool tips when you hover your mouse over switches etc, but now seems a good time to learn a little french lol.

So a big thankyou to all those at Restauravia for making this lovely freeware jet.
    Happy Flying.

David Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by stretch1365 View Post
    Hi all,

I downloaded this aircraft off of the Restauravia site yesterday for FSX Acceleration.

It flies lovely and seems to all work well. I remember the earlier version which was a nice little jet to fly around, this one really is a big improvement over that version. The whole of the VC seems to have had a make over, which surprised me. Yes you get French tool tips when you hover your mouse over switches etc, but now seems a good time to learn a little french lol.

So a big thankyou to all those at Restauravia for making this lovely freeware jet.
    Hello stretch1365,
    this one is not an update of Tim Conrad's version but an all new aircraft by the Restauravia Team.
    To me, despite the fact that it is a joy to look at (both interior and exterior), what I like most is the way she flies!
    Once again, the great FDE guru at Restauravia (Jean-Pierre Bourgeois aka BeeGee) did a terrific job... like the rest of the Team of course!!!
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Good morning everyone,
    FYI V1.2 of this beautiful bird is on its way...
    It will correct a few bugs the RESTAURAVIA Team discovered, they are still running after perfection!!!
    Which doesn't bother me at all...
    Cheers,

Stéph.

Members who have read this thread: 0