Kamov KA26 Hoodlum released

Thread: Kamov KA26 Hoodlum released

Blog Entries

Kamov KA26 Hoodlum released

Former Nemeth Designs payware product which was released as freeware, now converted into P3DV4 format, minus PBR materials. An FSX native version is planned as soon as I can figure out why Model Convertor X is not compiling the models properly. Uploading to avsim and simviation as I type this.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails NDERSKA26P3DV4.jpg  

I'm with the FAA and I'm here to help you.....................Now gimme a hug!

Thanks! Btw. Did you check this gauge problem in Mi-2 in P3dv4 maybe?
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Blog Entries
    Nice - will this back include both the standard and ag/sprayer versions, or just the sprayer version you're showing?

thanks for this!

dl

hello everyone, this may not be the place for this publication, if it is not you can delete it without problems, I am a novice of helicopters and I really like the Kamov K32 from Nemeth Designs, unfortunately it seems that helicopters is a world very small, the question is that I do not find many forums where to ask, someone knows where you can download some libraries for this heli, thank you very much

Great to be able to fly this in v4, many thanks.

But I am getting "Don't sink" and "Too low flaps" aural warnings when I am descending. Is there any way to disable these please?

Also the VSI needle disappears when in a climb.
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Great to be able to fly this in v4, many thanks.

But I am getting "Don't sink" and "Too low flaps" aural warnings when I am descending. Is there any way to disable these please?

Also the VSI needle disappears when in a climb.
    Hello! Here's the fix I added to the panel.cfg so to get rid of the aural warnings in the FS9 version I fly in FSX :

[GPWS]
    //This Diables the 'don't sink', 'too low-flaps', etc call outs
    //Courtesy of & Thanks to Rob Barendgret
    max_warning_height= 0
    sink_rate_fpm= -9999
    excessive_sink_rate_fpm= -9999
    climbout_sink_rate_fpm= -9999
    flap_and_gear_sink_rate_fpm= -9999

Trick found here : https://www.flightsim.com/vbfs/showt...nk-quot-in-FSX

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    By the way, how is the FSX conversion coming along? Is it still on the workbench?

Quote Originally Posted by euroastar350 View Post
    ...An FSX native version is planned as soon as I can figure out why Model Convertor X is not compiling the models properly...
    Hi George! Thanks for FS9 to P3D conversion. I've tried conversion from P3D to FSX with latest version of McX and it seems to works just fine! Thanks to Arno who work hard on McX and release new versions almost daily! I hope you can try it yourself, since only you have authorization from Nemeth Designs to convert/upload...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    Hi George! Thanks for FS9 to P3D conversion. I've tried conversion from P3D to FSX with latest version of McX and it seems to works just fine! Thanks to Arno who work hard on McX and release new versions almost daily! I hope you can try it yourself, since only you have authorization from Nemeth Designs to convert/upload...

A Ukrainian tractor towing a Russian helicopter. Seems fitting.

Joking aside, I only recently discovered this lovely freeware gem. It’s really a nice model. Attitude indicator is funky (texture flipped 90 deg) likely a P3D thing.

Love it otherwise.

LOL! They need more still

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Members who have read this thread: 0