Carenado sale

Thread: Carenado sale

Carenado sale

If your a 'spamcan fan' Carenado has 35% off most of its X-Plane products until May 3 https://www.carenado.com/sitecarenado/

Got the Saab 340B because it got good marks from reviewers and users.

Considering going for the Permier IA as well, but I'm not quite convinced yet.

Yeah the Saab 340 is great in XP11. I have had that since just after release, and use it a fair bit. If you are looking at any other business jets, might I suggest the S550 Citation II. I have spent many, many hours in that jet. I quite often move back to the rear seats and enjoy the view out of the cabin window during cruise. I think it's actually one of the older ones, but I just like it.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

I ended up getting the Falcon 50 for XP during the sale. I just love the look of this plane, and one of the things that tipped me over was the beautiful black and red default livery. I have had good experiences with Carenado aircraft using VR in XP11.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Members who have read this thread: 0