Hu! Sukhoi su-28, su-25utg, su-25ub v1.1 released!!

Thread: Hu! Sukhoi su-28, su-25utg, su-25ub v1.1 released!!

Hu! Sukhoi su-28, su-25utg, su-25ub v1.1 released!!

Get your updated version of this already fantastic freeware model here http://avsimrus.com/f/fs2004-aircraf...1-1-67967.html Full 3D VC and 8 liveries! Enjoy and best regards, Jeremy

Good model but I wish some areas were more refined/fixed. Anyone able to contact the author? I’ve tried but no luck

I had a look yesterday. It seems the model were left untouched. A few more basic liveries are provided compared to the first version.
    I stick to the original version. Mapping of the (new?) models is fully compatible with the repaints I did.

Cheers
    L'iguane

Just like to say this works nicely in FSX too. You just need to replace the "steklo.bmp" in the texture files with a different glass texture so you can see out the windows. I used "glassvc_T.bmp" from Flying Station's Canberra T4. There might be a better option as mine is tinted a bit, but at least I can see out now. Been waiting for a nice Frogfoot!

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    I had a look yesterday. It seems the model were left untouched. A few more basic liveries are provided compared to the first version.
    I stick to the original version. Mapping of the (new?) models is fully compatible with the repaints I did.

Cheers
    L'iguane
    Do you have some repaints for it here in the FS2004 menu?

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    Do you have some repaints for it here in the FS2004 menu?
    I did them a while ago when the first version came up.
    All uploaded in fs2004 military skins - cold war

They come with a slighty tweaked mdl file so to correct wrong shadowing properties, canopy transparency etc..

Cheers
    L'iguane

One of them :

[IMG][/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by l'iguane View Post
    I did them a while ago when the first version came up.
    All uploaded in fs2004 military skins - cold war

They come with a slighty tweaked mdl file so to correct wrong shadowing properties, canopy transparency etc..

Cheers
    L'iguane
    Okay, thanks!

Members who have read this thread: 0