New Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking Released

Thread: New Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking Released

New Lionheart Bellanca Super Viking Released

Noticed and just bought this today and thought I would pass it along as it hasn't been mentioned yet. It's really good so far, I have only done a couple of flights so far and my only complaint if I would have dig one up would be the window reflections which are rather heavy. I did start to run out of memory in heavy scenery but he warns about that in the advertising (actually he warns about that on the simmarket product listing not the pc aviator one) for it so turned down autogen density to normal and it went away. Here is a link to PC Aviator for it. https://www.pcaviator.com/store/product.php?productid=22098&cat=0&page=0&featured= Y
    Last edited by RKinkor; April 23rd, 2020 at 07:30. Reason: Clarifing my post

Very nice! Thanks for the heads up.

Brian

IMHO it shouldn't be necessary to reduce the autogen to be able to run any addon aircraft. But who am I?

Priller

I bought the Viking several days ago and it's a very well done aircraft. I've flown it for several hours now without any problems. Recommended.

FWIW, I also bought it a few days ago. I'm running it on an older FSX machine and I've had no problems with frame rates or memory issues. Beautiful aircraft.

-Bob

I like it very much as well. It was fun discovering the two ATC chatter buttons and the pop-up placards!
    I did find it a bit unstable in pitch but that might be true of the real aircraft I suppose!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    IMHO it shouldn't be necessary to reduce the autogen to be able to run any addon aircraft. But who am I?

Priller
    Somebody who probably has a better computer than mine? I think really it had more to do with scenery (Flightbeam KMSP) than anything else because when I get away from it my frames are actualy quite good.

Members who have read this thread: 0