PZL/Mil Mi-2 Hip for v4 and v5?

Thread: PZL/Mil Mi-2 Hip for v4 and v5?

PZL/Mil Mi-2 Hip for v4 and v5?

From George FB about conversion :

Another project done and out the door and it only took 5 years to finish something so simple

I hope they are work with 64bits. Its a nice news !
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ok, I noticed now that he opened a topic in FSX corner: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...plite-released
    So any news are they 64 bits conversion? As I remember, Nemeth had a specific startup and was coded 32bits only.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Ok, I have reply, so I dont know why it is in FSX topic

It's in P3DV4 native, no PBR unfortunately as gmax doesn't have that capability.
    Cant wait to test it, still not on Avsim yet.

We have installer for P3Dv4! Nice and it works. VC definitely not for today's quality but its... FS2004 port as we know !
    Not Ctrl+E heli as I remember, manual is necessarily, old good Nemeth fashion. Many thx euroastar350 for this!!!

Btw. according one of Nemeth post they work on something new, on question about refreshed Mi-2 they repled "why not" ?

Could someone please post the link here, I can't find it in the avsim library, thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Pere View Post
    Could someone please post the link here, I can't find it in the avsim library, thanks a lot
    https://library.avsim.net/search.php...root&Go=Search

thank you very much for your speed, very grateful

No problem Mate! Enjoy!

btw. I have to read the manual about start-up, I dont remeber it. I remember that it was the one pdf done by user with screenshots step by step with whole procedures how to start Nemeth Mi-2. Cant find it now.

My knowledge of this helicopter is null but I love this aircraft, I have searched for a video on youtube to try to start it because it seems that CONTROL + E does not work for me, someone could tell me how I can start the engine, the checklist is ok but i don't understand the letter of the panels, thank you all very much for your help
    My knowledge of this helicopter is null but I love this aircraft, I have searched for a video on youtube to try to start it because it seems that CONTROL + E does not work for me, someone could tell me how I can start the engine, the checklist is ok but i don't understand the letter of the panels, thank you all very much for your help

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    No problem Mate! Enjoy!

btw. I have to read the manual about start-up, I dont remeber it. I remember that it was the one pdf done by user with screenshots step by step with whole procedures how to start Nemeth Mi-2. Cant find it now.

we will wait for your publication when possible,

I found the attached quickstart instructions on a deep dark cavern on my old external HD. I can't take credit for these...I believe they came from the old Nemeth forum years ago. I assume these instructions will still work for the new FSX/P3D model, although I haven't had time to test yet. Good luck!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nd_mi2_quickstart.pdf  
    -Mark

I’ll check, Thanks Mark!

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    I found the attached quickstart instructions on a deep dark cavern on my old external HD. I can't take credit for these...I believe they came from the old Nemeth forum years ago. I assume these instructions will still work for the new FSX/P3D model, although I haven't had time to test yet. Good luck!

thanks we will take a look that's better than nothing

Quote Originally Posted by mgchrist5 View Post
    It works for me. Thx.

btw.
    Ok, but I found a bug, I dont know, maybe its a problem of port or it was from beginning in Nemeth model also. Unfortunately causes that Mi-2 is unplayable for me.
    From yesterday I noticed strange lag when I use Mi-2 and only this. Big FPS drop for 0,1 sec (like very short pause) but I fly VR only so its a huge problem. I was thinking something it was with my sim, checked again all option next 3 hours, every VR mode (single, stereo, motion reprojection ect) and I saw this lag still. Checked other my addons and worked very well, as it was before. So it's only with Mi-2. Finaly I stared convert all textures to DXT5, removing part to part in model and I found - this FPS lag is from Panel > Mi2 file (gauges). Something is wrong here in P3Dv4.5. It looks like short pause every few seconds ;( especially visible if you move your head quickly. It looks like I'm not flying, It's too bad! .

The best way would be isolate all BMP and XML from this CAB file and check globally, next isolate each file (from BMP groupe or XML) to find cause of this strange issue. Or maybe create CAB file by P3Dv4.5 SDK again enough?

I spent 2-3h to separate XML, BMP and checked where is this problem (removing files by name ect). Looks like one of XML problem, if all BMP was removed no this issue. Maybe its an double entry? I see that this package (CAB) wasnt touched for v4.5 I suppose.
    Finally I gave up.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    I spent 2-3h to separate XML, BMP and checked where is this problem (removing files by name ect). Looks like one of XML problem, if all BMP was removed no this issue. Maybe its an double entry? I see that this package (CAB) wasnt touched for v4.5 I suppose.
    Finally I gave up.
    I am very sorry to read that you will not be able to enjoy this machine, I started with the contribution of the pdf of mgchrist5, and my flight did not last too long, (I have never simulated a helicopter pilot), but I really liked it, my computer skills do not allow me to help you , I'm sorry.
    By the way how do you configure the throttles with fsuipc, I found the way of the rotor throttle, but I cannot correctly configure the rotary throttle of the lever, that is, I have configured the vertical movement of the lever but I cannot configure the throttle where the hand takes the lever thank you very much for helping me in all this

Members who have read this thread: 1