Ford Trimotor liveries chosen By YOU!

Thread: Ford Trimotor liveries chosen By YOU!

Ford Trimotor liveries chosen By YOU!

Hi everyone I hope you are staying as safe as possible!

So with the Aeronca project nearing its development run it's time to start laying out the pipeline for the Ford Tri Motor development.

So there are a few models planned. It will stay as the 4at as it was the one that had the most options.

So I'm turning this over to the community.
    I want you gus to choose the airlines and cargo haulers you want in this release. I also want you to choose a couple liveries that are upgraded to modern times but not to modern.

So screenshots of liveries you want and those most requested are going into this project.

So go for it!
    I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with!
    Cr1-Software.Ltd
    www.cr1-software.com

Your source for fine Flight Simulation enhancements!

Something from this (as Idea)?

(pls do US Army!)

Other nation welcome!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

This plane was used by Johnson Flying Service Ford Trimotor 5-AT-058 N8419 cira 1959 used for forest fire fighting. Not sure if was ex-Army or simply restored with Army markings.

A Wien Alaska livery would be nice! (Sorry...I can't seem to find a color pic...if one even exists)….

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Wien%20Alaska%20Ford.jpg  
    -Mark

Members who have read this thread: 1