dc6 panel

Thread: dc6 panel

dc6 panel

can anyone help me to get the panel to show up in the calclassic dc6b I just cant work out the readme[ technophobe!]
    cheers
    greycap

Hello greycap. Where did you place the "dc6pnlKMCC"-folder? It must be placed inside the fsfsconv-folder! This folder you'll find inside Fs9 AIRCRAFT-folder. The DC-6s panel-folder should contain the file; "panel.cfg", and inside this cfg-file you need this text:

[fltsim]

alias=fsfsconv\dc6pnlKMCC

I hope this was easily explained.., good luck with the increadible CalClassic Dc-6 models! I have them all.

Cheers
    Dag

Quote Originally Posted by daypharris View Post
    Hello greycap. Where did you place the "dc6pnlKMCC"-folder? It must be placed inside the fsfsconv-folder! This folder you'll find inside Fs9 AIRCRAFT-folder. The DC-6s panel-folder should contain the file; "panel.cfg", and inside this cfg-file you need this text:

[fltsim]

alias=fsfsconv\dc6pnlKMCC

I hope this was easily explained.., good luck with the increadible CalClassic Dc-6 models! I have them all.

Cheers
    Dag
    hi there couldn't find fsfsconv-folder .so I 'nicked' the panel from the dc4 seems ok at least I can fly the dc6 and see some dials. thanks for your time
    greycap

Hi, the fsfsconv folder is in the Aircraft folder in FS9.

Andy.

Quote Originally Posted by lemonadedrinker View Post
    Hi, the fsfsconv folder is in the Aircraft folder in FS9.

Andy.
    hi there found it ! put the file in it ,didn't work and now its gone altogether .
    thanks anyway
    greycap

Members who have read this thread: 0