Caribbean Blue P3Dv5

Thread: Caribbean Blue P3Dv5

Caribbean Blue P3Dv5

Here are some screenshots from a couple of flights around St. Barths and St. Martin - everything default except for the Alabeo Corvalis, ORBX trees and generic ORBX Global ground textures seen on St. Barths. This with enhanced atmospherics and HDR lighting on. All of the screenshots are completely unedited except for being cropped (not resized, but framed smaller).

All weather, scenery and water sliders turned all the way up. With bathymetry enabled, and the wind turned up a bit, it its awesome to see the animated sea foam form and dissipate.

Thanks John, Now try it with FlyTampa's scenery installed. Been to St. Martin several times and every time I go in the sim, it feels so familiar with the FT scenery installed. Yes it's getting old but he's got a lot of things nailed like the beach at the end of the runway. I remember two nuts standing up by the fence holding boogie boards and watching them get blasted back into the water on a take-off there. Thought they surely must of got hurt but they came up out of the water laughing.

LouP

Outstanding images and more than enough incentive to get the finishing touches done on my FS box!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Impressive and to me a real proof of enhancement. Next buy near future! Thanks for this expressive shots.
    Best regards, Manfred.

Members who have read this thread: 0