"It's all Greek to me..." : HAF's 120 Air Training Wing

Thread: "It's all Greek to me..." : HAF's 120 Air Training Wing

"It's all Greek to me..." : HAF's 120 Air Training Wing

Video is in Greek... and is about 120 Air Training Wing. Scenario is Operational
    training of young Liutenants in T-2 Buckeye at a RL range. Everything is real and
    "as real as it gets" currently... Scenario triggers all actions by voice command :

My Military Flight Videos :

Nice vid again, reminds to port the Raz T-2 into P3D still.
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

HAF 134 Combat Group, Santorini island, 80's

This Alpha/Virt F-4 revival really rocks !... Here, in a Recon/interception mission
    over SE Aegean Sea, ended up with an engagement without "real" fire :

And the Tacview analysis of the engagement :

FSCAI makes scenarios like this one possible in FSX/P3D. For my 32bit system & pc specs,
    this is as real as it gets...

Hello, great fan of HAF, especially when playing with its eastern 'friends'. Went many times in Kalamata AB.
    Would you please tell me where yo load the last FSCAI files? will have time now to experience it!
    Thanks

I've seen the HAF T-2's up close at Kalamata AB. In 1978 several of us sailors had returned from a cruise into the Black Sea and the ship we were on dropped us off at Kalamata to catch a Navy C-130 flight. Kalamata was the only base I've ever been to that had manned anti-aircraft gun emplacements on the field.

Would you please tell me where yo load the last FSCAI files? will have time now to experience it!
    I'm not sure what you're asking. Glad to help you with FSCAI but I need more specific info of what you're up to.
    "Load files" ?... FSCAI is a program to run while you're flying your sim. In main FSX/P3D folder, there is a folder
    called "FSCAI" after installation of the program. In that folder there is a subfolder called "Config_USER" :

In there you can find all files that define how FSCAI will function with AIs behavior during your flight. You can
    modify these files by adding lines with notepad to suit your needs
    regarding the AIs and Weapons they use.
    Or you can edit directly at FSCAI screen (UI).
    "Eras", "Teams", "Vehicles" & "Weapons" files are the basis of functioning and define :

When you choose an "Era" from FSCAI screen (UI)*, what Team user and each AI simobject will be assigned to
    (planes by atc_model name, the rest by their actual Title in their .cfg) and thus their behavior during flight.
    Furthermore, AIs (planes, vehicles, misc, boats, etc) properties are defined in "Vehicles" files regarding their
    Role and what weapons they carry. The later are referenced to the "Weapons" file that define the parameters
    of each weapon (bombs, rockets, missiles, etc).

This is the basis of FSCAI functionality. It's well documented in "Documents" folder also.
    Ask me again if you don't figure out your quest.

* maybe you mean this by "load files".

A highly unknown, unused and unexploited existing potential of FS (FSX/P3D) in
    military flying simulation.
    I have recorded the video in real time during the flight. Video depicts real life of the past but the
    present also.

.....and there's more.....

Dave

Members who have read this thread: 0