"Gigant"

Thread: "Gigant"

"Gigant"

Uploaded, waiting for the powers that be to approve!

John
    (DR/ MAW/ ETO/ PTO Textures)

Keep it coming!

Thanks! Really looking forward to this!

AHHHHHHHH , Thank you , very nice target .

Great news! What a huge target these make!

Thank-you, so great to have!
    I got #21 ETO and #24 MAW, selling like hot-cakes

got the beast but no chance to play yet. Thanks guys!

Thanks!

Looking forward to this when I get back in the sim! Meanwhile, the skins look awesome!!

Got her up & running - or should I say, 'up and lumbering' - great piece of work!

When I saw there was something inside, I couldn't wait to land to find out if the 'open cockpit' command did what I thought it might...

I'm really impressed with your in game ability! Only maybe not in mid air!

Cato said "Carthaginem esse delendam"
    I say "Carthago iam diu deleta,sed enim Bellum Alium adhuc aedificandum est"

Well, you never know when your 323 might be attacked by a flying tank (the Soviets at least put wings on one). Hey presto, out pops your Marder and blasts him!

It's simple really. You're parked on Wonder Woman's runway for her invisible plane.
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Blog Entries
    Wow! Nice work.

I always felt sorry for the poor troops who perished when a load of these were shot down over the med. Deathtraps.
    CFS3 Battle of Britain Website: https://cfs3bob.wixsite.com/cfs3-bob
    CFS3 ACC Member & ETO Expansion Group

Apparently, the worst aviation accident for a long time was when a 321 with a full load of troops was taking off with RATO and a troika schlepp of three 110 tugs. The 110s got tangled up during takeoff when the RATO fired unevenly and everybody died. Was mentioned in 'The World's Worst Aircraft' by James Gilbert, which is a riveting mix of horror, sheer madness and tongue in cheek humour. The 321/323 got a chapter, alongside the likes of the Me163, the Christmas Bullet and the Gee Bee racers.

Downloaded the ETO version and installed into the stock CFS3.
    It flies and looks good, but if I quit the game while this aircraft is selected cfs3 won't start anymore until I edit uisel.xml and change PlayerAircraft. I had the same issue with other models (like Ju52), so it doesn't bother me too much, but I don't understand why this happens.

Quote Originally Posted by AnKor View Post
    It flies and looks good, but if I quit the game while this aircraft is selected cfs3 won't start anymore until I edit uisel.xml and change PlayerAircraft. I had the same issue with other models (like Ju52), so it doesn't bother me too much, but I don't understand why this happens.
    The most common reason is the sound alias. Many add-ons nowadays use the MAW/ETO sound folder structure, assuming that's what people have in their installs, and it results in what you're seeing. You'll have to edit the sound alias to match your install.

Members who have read this thread: 0