My first "public" repaint ever uploaded at FlightSim.Com

Thread: My first "public" repaint ever uploaded at FlightSim.Com

Lightbulb My first "public" repaint ever uploaded at FlightSim.Com

If you are into "tubeliners"-flights occasionally, and also in possession of a copy of the old payware wilco PIC B737's -300,-400&-500..(v1), I have made from scrach a quite tolrable paintjob of the 737-500 model. For long time I have searched with no results for classic Braathens SAFE Wilco-model. Only SAS and Norwegians. The paintjob are close to the real -500 workhorse Braathens used from 1998-2004.

Braathens SAFE LN-BUE "Erling Magnusson"

BTW.., just uploaded this calclassic Dc-6B livery tonight ( An 63 year old Douglas with a rather exciting story.. still flying in Everts Air Alaska N151 livery! )

Regards,
    daypharris
    (Dag Farestveit)

FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 JetlinersFS2004/FSX Braathens SAFE Boeing 737-500
    [ Download | View ]
    Name: braathens_wilco_pic_737-500.zip
    Size: 11,010,624 Date: 04-15-2020 Downloads: 25

Very nice there D, congrats on your first....and I hope the start of many...

I'm not a tubeliner-erist, so the 737 looks good...BUT the DC6 I really like....

skål

Shessi

Skål Shessi! Thanks for nice words. Had your new Bristol Beaufighter for a spin.., incredible cozy'n' "homely" cockpit environment, and a real nice flyer. Lots of eyecandy.. me like!!

Dag

Nice repaints Dag. You sure have talent.

Cheers,
    Huub

Well done! Very nice!

Keep up the good work.

But beware! Painting skins can become addictive, or at least obsessive. You may find that you no longer have time to fly the planes you paint!

Impressive stuff - personally I'm partial to tube-liners, mud-movers and pocket-rockets. Very nice repaints

Taff
    The grass is always greener on the other side...

But, it's just as hard to mow!

Thank you for kind words and nice feedback, and yes Mick I see your point regarding painting skins can become addictive... At the moment just a little tweaking on next planned upload; calclassic Dc-6b swiss airliner named after the city Basel; BALAIR. Very identical to the Swissair livery. Balairs Dc-6 "HB-IBS" was flying trough the seventies to the beginning of the -80s.

Cheers Dag
    Last edited by daypharris; April 17th, 2020 at 14:51.

congrats dag, i know when i uploaded y first repaint, i sucked at painting...just check out my list of files 0n flightsimom "darren elliott" al fs9 related

Blog Entries
    Hello Dag,
    Sparkling artwork on both the Braathens and the Balair. Thank you.

Members who have read this thread: 0