Scenery priority

Thread: Scenery priority

Scenery priority

I am so dense it is unbelievable. So for about the umpteenth time--in the scenery library screen not scenery.cfg-- after Dem mesh 8 any scenery adds with atolls, rivers, masks etc. the Island or main scenery always comes first and the the other parts "up" the screen.
    or after.
    For some reason I have a blank spot with this I don't know how many times I asked this question.
    Yes I am octogenarian but I ain't lost it yet!

I might just add that I guess what confuses me in scenery file screen, the highest numbers are on the bottom ( default scenery-Terrain) and the added sceneries are lower numbers.
    Guess that's right, just my wrong thinking-- highest priority should be the lowest numbers--If I am first I should be #1 and be first in line. thought the default scenery loaded first as the sim loads.

You're doing fine HP. we are glad to help on any issues. Here is my scenery library lay out, if it helps:

The MR Solomons is in there for my Desperate Battles campaign on the same install.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails A.jpg   B.jpg   CC.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

You can do it!

Yo HP;

Hey Brother .... Listen to what Wolfman said.

I've noticed your struggles over the years .... but you always get it figured out! RIGHT?

Cut yourself some slack & relax .... You are doing fine!!!

You put so much time & effort into CFS2 .... that I honestly believe that one day soon ... it's all gonna come together and "click" in yer head.

And you will become a leading authority on all things CFS2, just like the rest of the "Guru's" here.

Have a GREAT DAY BRO!
    Dirtman

~~ CFS2 Fulfills my need to "peacefully" blow things up ~~

Shadow Wolf and Dirtman
    Thanks for your encouragement. I did have my scenery library pretty much as with SW's except for my scenery priority locations and MR Gilbert 3
    files were out of order as I suspected already. I am curious about the placement of airfields data way up from it's normal place in the default scenery area.
    I want to add UncleTgt airfield backdrops, UT CFS 2 Enhanced textures and Rhumba's Tropical Landclass But all CAREFULLY later once I understand them in the readme and get my current issues resolved.
    I am still not sure what the issue is with MR PI Tacloban airbase. Once I get this straight maybe it will be ok.
    Thanks so much for you both for help.
    Shadow Wolf I am going to get your USS Essex 2020 ,Desperate Battles 2020 and your new USS Saratoga CV-9( when you finish) working RIGHT!

Members who have read this thread: 0