DW-FDG2 SBD Midway and Watchtower repaints by UncleTgt!

Thread: DW-FDG2 SBD Midway and Watchtower repaints by UncleTgt!

Icon22 DW-FDG2 SBD Midway and Watchtower repaints by UncleTgt!

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - American

Description: Midway Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless for CFS 2. It depicts aircraft from the Battle of Midway period.

The textures are: Black B-1 - Aircraft from VB-6 flying from USS Enterprise.

Black 17 - Aircraft from VS-5 operating from USS Yorktown.

White S-9 - Depicts an aircraft of VS-8 flying from USS Hornet.

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to: Fightertown Design Group 2 for their donationware SBD Dauntless of aircraft, & all the other aircraft models they developed for use in CFS2.

This is freeware and subject to the usual conditions.

UncleTgt,

APR 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit DW-FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Midway skinpack UT.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

DW-FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless USMC skinpack UT.zip

Description: USMC Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless for CFS 2. It depicts aircraft used by the USMC.

The textures are: White 15 - Depicts an aircraft of VMSB-132 flying from Henderson, Guadacanal, December 1942.

White 16 - Depicts an aircraft of VMSB-233 flying from Henderson, Guadacanal, February 1943.

To install, unzip the download to a temporary location & move/copy files to the matching folder names inside your chosen CFS 2 install.

Thanks to: Fightertown Design Group 2 for their donationware SBD Dauntless aircraft, & all the other aircraft models they developed for use in CFS2.

UncleTgt,

APR 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit DW-FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless USMC skinpack UT.zip

DW-FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Op Watchtower skinpack UT.zip

Description: Watchtower Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the Donationware FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless for CFS 2. It depicts aircraft used during Operation Watchtower, August 1942.

The textures are: White 38 - Depicts an aircraft of VB-3 flying from USS Saratoga, August 1942.

Black B18 - Depicts an aircraft of VB-6 flying from USS Enterprise, August 1942.

Black 16 - Depicts an aircraft of VS-71 flying from USS Wasp, August 1942.

Thanks to: Fightertown Design Group 2 for their donationware SBD Dauntless aircraft, & all the other aircraft models they developed for use in CFS2.

UncleTgt,

APR 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit DW-FDG2 SBD-3 Dauntless Op Watchtower skinpack UT.zip

Dw-FDG2 SBD-5 Dauntless Op Cartwheel skinpack UT.zip

Description: Cartwheel Donationware FDG2 SBD-5 Dauntless Skinpack by UncleTgt

This is a collection of repaints for the Donationware FDG2 SBD-5 Dauntless for CFS 2. It depicts aircraft used during Operation Cartwheel, the encirclement & isolation of Rabaul. These blockading missions continued right up until the war's end.

The textures are: NZ5057 - An aircraft used by 25 sqn RNZAF, flying missions from Piva, Bougainville against Japanese held New Britain in the spring of 1944 & onwards.

White 18 - An aircraft from VC-40, flying missions from Piva, Bougainville against Japanese held New Britain in the spring of 1944.

Thanks to: Fightertown Design Group 2 for their Donationware SBD Dauntless aircraft, & all the other aircraft models they developed for use in CFS2.

UncleTgt,

APR 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Dw-FDG2 SBD-5 Dauntless Op Cartwheel skinpack UT.zip

Icon22 Reply...

UncleTgt,

Thank you for this plethora of new skins, I'm sure our Pacific engineers are eager to put them into action!
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Just reading about what an incredible workhorse the SBD was in the Pacific. I really enjoy the historic skins you create. Thank you for all your efforts UncleTgt; they are always very much appreciated.

msfossey

Lovely work as always.
    Thanks John!

UT,

Many thanks for these skins they will work very well for missions I have been working on.

TheBookie

Hi UnclTgt
    Sensational work as usual
    Thanks for these.
    They will probably be put to some good use shortly.
    Cheers
    Stuart

Thank you UncleTgt, these skins look great. Can't wait to shoot them full of bullet holes!

Many kudos for these
    Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

Thank you UncleTgt! I can make good use of the Watchtower skins for my USS Saratoga campaign.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0