Aeroplane Heaven Globe Swift

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven Globe Swift

Aeroplane Heaven Globe Swift

Found this one is free on Simmarket today as well.

I appreciate the gesture these developers are making! If you can afford it, purchase another when you download a freebie.

So Today we have a rash of old news .
    @RoughLandings, it was here many times. Use search function before posting new topic ...
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Roughlandings, thanks for the heads up. Even though the offer was posted in the past it isn't on the front page. For those that missed it, you bring life to a very generous offering from Aeroplane Heaven. It is a very nice aircraft. Much appreciated.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    So Today we have a rash of old news .
    @RoughLandings, it was here many times. Use search function before posting new topic ...
    Do you?

I use the search when I am looking for a solution to a problem. Forgive me if I didn't see this topic in recent posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RoughLandings View Post
    Do you?

I use the search when I am looking for a solution to a problem. Forgive me if I didn't see this topic in recent posts.
    Never mind mate. Apparently some of us aspire to be moderators here.

Priller

Members who have read this thread: 0