England Airfields uploaded

Thread: England Airfields uploaded

England Airfields uploaded

This is a package of three airfields in England from the 20th Fighter Group, 82nd Fighter Group, and the 354th Fighter Group campaign packages. It includes Kings Cliffe, Lashenden, and St. Eval.

I created these fields with Rami’s ETO setup, using Sander de Cocq's Eurw area and Euro_Textures, as well as his coastlines and feature pack (the whole set) and on Rhumbaflappy’s mesh. They are made to complement the Achim airfield sets.

Rami and Kdriver were instrumental in this update to these airfields. Kdriver removed the API objects plus combined the AFD files, and Rami replicated the original objects placements with GSL destroyable objects. Kdriver also did the screenshot for this package.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

CK_England_airfields.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: This is a package of three airfields in England from the 20th Fighter Group, 82nd Fighter Group, and the 354th Fighter Group campaign packages. It includes Kings Cliffe, Lashenden, and St. Eval.

I created these fields with Rami’s ETO setup, using Sander de Cocq's Eurw area and Euro_Textures, as well as his coastlines and feature pack (the whole set) and on Rhumbaflappy’s mesh. They are made to complement the Achim airfield sets.

Rami and Kdriver were instrumental in this update to these airfields. Kdriver removed the API objects plus combined the AFD files, and Rami replicated the original objects placements with GSL destroyable objects. Kdriver also did the screenshot for this package.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CK_England_airfields.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Thank you for the nod in the readme, and allowing me to proceed with the GSL work on these while keeping true to the original design of the airfield. I started working on Criqueville tonight, and will probably have the others done sooner rather than later.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Many thanks for this package. Lovely work!

Thank you!!!

And they keep coming....

Many thanks CK, as said love the grass blending texs.

Cheers

Shessi

Members who have read this thread: 0