Germany Airfields uploaded

Thread: Germany Airfields uploaded

Germany Airfields uploaded

This is a package of fifteen airfields in Germany from the 20th FG, 354th FG, & Jagdgeschwader 11 campaigns. It includes Ansbach, Berlin-Gatow, Biblis, Dedelstorf, Gelnhausen, Husum-Narrenthal, Köln-Ostheim, Leck, Mohrin, Ober_Olm, Rechlin-Lärz, Salzwedel, Störmede, Strausberg, and Wiesbaden-Erbenheim.

I created these fields with Rami’s ETO setup, using Sander de Cocq's Eurw area and Euro_Textures, as well as his coastlines and feature pack (the whole set) and on Rhumbaflappy’s mesh. They are made to complement the Achim airfield sets.

Rami and Kdriver were instrumental in this update to these airfields. Kdriver removed the API objects plus combined the AFD files, and Rami replicated the original objects placements with GSL destroyable objects. Kdriver also did the screenshot for this package.

Cheers,

Captain Kurt
    ------------------------------------------------------
    "Fly, you fools!" Gandalf the Gray

CK_Germany_airfields.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Scenery Add-Ons

Description: This is a package of fifteen airfields in Germany from the 20th FG, 354th FG, & Jagdgeschwader 11 campaigns. It includes Ansbach, Berlin-Gatow, Biblis, Dedelstorf, Gelnhausen, Husum-Narrenthal, Köln-Ostheim, Leck, Mohrin, Ober_Olm, Rechlin-Lärz, Salzwedel, Störmede, Strausberg, and Wiesbaden-Erbenheim.

I created these fields with Rami’s ETO setup, using Sander de Cocq's Eurw area and Euro_Textures, as well as his coastlines and feature pack (the whole set) and on Rhumbaflappy’s mesh. They are made to complement the Achim airfield sets.

Rami and Kdriver were instrumental in this update to these airfields. Kdriver removed the API objects plus combined the AFD files, and Rami replicated the original objects placements with GSL destroyable objects. Kdriver also did the screenshot for this package.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit CK_Germany_airfields.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Icon22 Reply...

Kurt,

Thanks again for the opportunity to update these airfields, and thanks to Kevin for giving a small nod to the Battle of France in this screenshot. It actually would have been dark if the time was accurate, but then the screenshot wouldn't really work.

I should also have some new airfields from Achim27619 uploaded in a day or two.
    "Rami"

"Me? I'm just a Sea of Tranquility in an Ocean of Storms, babe."

My campaign site: http://www.box.net/shared/0k1e1rz29h
    My missions site: http://www.box.net/shared/ueh4kazk3v
    My scenery site: http://www.box.net/shared/knb1l0ztobhs2esb14rb

Lovely work guys. It looks like Kevin's glider pilot is practising social distancing.

Thanks!!!

Beautifully done there CK!

Many thanks, some rare/odd airfirlds covered. And grass blending that looks superb!!

Cheers

Shessi

Many thanks to the Captain and everybody concerned. Can never have too many GSL airfields to use and blow up!

Cheers
    BuV

Members who have read this thread: 0