Automobilista 2

Thread: Automobilista 2

Automobilista 2

First try of the Automobilista 2 sim

Any thoughts Andy?
    Intel i7-7770K Kaby Lake @4.2Ghz, Cooler Master 212 Evo, 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM, Asus ROG Strix Z270H motherboard, Asus RTX 2070 Turbo 8Gb, Cooler Master 700 Watt PSU, Windows 10 64-bit.

Ferry,

It is still early days as far as development but
    it does seem to be very promising. Tracks are good, FFB is nicely weighted but still aways to go.

Was interested to see what it was like and with the discount it was worth a go. Mind you the season passes seem very expensive!

I am watching AMS2 for the time being, to me it still seems to resemble PC2 a lot, so I am still on the fence.

i7-4770K 4.4 Ghz - ASUS z87 PRO - Corsair H100i - 16 gig Kingston Beast DDR3 2166 Mhz - Gainward GTX 1070 GS GLH - CX 750M PSU - CoolerMaster HAF X case

On my backup HD as I've not had time to run it!
    Looks (at first glance) promising and if there is a touch of PC2 in it's DNA then I'll probably be a happy camper.
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Looking at the track and cars list I think I'll pass. Too Brazilian focused for me. Those race trucks (Unrestricted in Brazil!) might be the only tempting thing.

Besides I'm still enjoying AC a lot, ACC I barely have time for and pCars 2 is still on my Steam wishlist. As is Dirt 2.0.. And Kartkraft..
    Intel i7-7770K Kaby Lake @4.2Ghz, Cooler Master 212 Evo, 16 Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 RAM, Asus ROG Strix Z270H motherboard, Asus RTX 2070 Turbo 8Gb, Cooler Master 700 Watt PSU, Windows 10 64-bit.

With all due respect I'd avoid 'Dirt 2' Ferry.
    I purchased the full package, loaded it up as per the instructions, made it to stage start of my selected event and complete BSOD!
    Steam gave me a refund, it came up again in the newest form and I (naively) paid up for it again.
    Even under W10 it CTD again.
    And there are no answers via Codemasters or anywhere else.
    So it remains on my backup drive and I'm now building a second i9 system to run race sims only!

If I can get W10 cut back to bare bones that might help, I've finally worked how to disable most of the annoying functions!
    "Illegitimum non carborundum".

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    I've finally worked how to disable most of the annoying functions!
    A post detailing the process would be very much appreciated!
    Matt

Members who have read this thread: 54