Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out! - Page 9
Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Aeroplane Heaven C-47/DC-3 is out!

AH help desk is no Forum,it is only via E-mail,right?

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    AH help desk is no Forum,it is only via E-mail,right?

Yes. Please use their contact at

help@aeroplaneheaven.com

to discuss or address support issues.

Cheers,
    Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    Are you able by any chance to do a small video of what you do for starting? It's no good comparing to the freeware C-47,it has a totally different starting routine which is not by the (real)book. The DC6 I don't know.

If I could see what you're doing, it would really help.
    Understood. I'm not currently set up for video but let me see what I can do to remedy that.

I'll continue via the support e-mail address, as requested - haven't been able to work on it today but will be in touch shortly.

Thanks for all your help so far!
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    Btw. I still havent 1.1 v (no any update from PCAviator) so I based on pictures of cavaricooper. I sent Today mail to PCAviator about this update 1.1.

I also put an inquirey to PC Aviator about the update, on Tuesday. Still no response. Usually get a response almost immediately.
    Don H

AMD Ryzen 5 7600X
    MSI MAG B650 Tomahawk WIFI/BT
    64GB Corsair Vengeance 6000MHz DDR5 C40 (4x16)
    Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX7900XT 20GB DDR6
    Corsair 5000D Airflow Case
    Corsair RM850x 80+ GOLD P/S
    Liquid Freezer II 360 water cooling
    C:/ WD Black 4TB SN770 Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    D:/ Crucial P3 PLUS 4TB Gen 4 NVMe M.2 SSD
    Samsung 32" Curved Monitor
    Honeycomb and Saitek Flight Equipment

Quote Originally Posted by modelr View Post
    I also put an inquirey to PC Aviator about the update, on Tuesday. Still no response. Usually get a response almost immediately.
    Yeeeep :/, They are very leazy if AH sent 24 April at 02:43 to him 1.1.

Quote Originally Posted by roger-wilco-66 View Post
    Yes. Please use their contact at
    help@aeroplaneheaven.com
    to discuss or address support issues.
    I'll will wait a little for reply here about unsolved problems in geometry of main weels before I'll send it again (and it's hard for me to talk about it honestly so than I haven't 1.1 still). I sent mail before about this issue (as I remember).

• Highly accurate, fully detailed models ...
    • Exceptionally high detail, authentic 3D modeled ...
    • High Definition modeling including detail ...

Id like just recive this, nothing more. Manfred raised the bar on his C-47 on top level (external model), personally I prefer AH cockpit, just external of AH model needs improvment for looking not worse than Manfred's free C-47.
    The DC-3 is a legendary aircraft that every fan of aviation knows it very well so giving it a realistic look is very important here (maybe even more than others ).
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

[...]

Id like just recive this, nothing more. Manfred raised the bar on his C-47 on top level (external model), personally I prefer AH cockpit, just external of AH model needs improvment for looking not worse than Manfred's free C-47.
    The DC-3 is a legendary aircraft that every fan of aviation knows it very well so giving it a realistic look is very important here (maybe even more than others ).

Yoyo, you have made your point numerous times now. Enough is enough. Take it to the support line of the developer, for the last time.

Mark
    My scenery development galleries:
    https://www.dropbox.com/sh/x0skkam7xu8zz8r/DFwnonB1nH

Solomon 1943 V2 Open beta download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...on-1943-V2.zip
    Solomon 1943 V2 update 2013-02-05 download: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/download...2013-02-05.zip

Current Project: DHC-4 / C-7a Caribou by Tailored Radials
    Dev-Gallery at https://www.dropbox.com/sh/qjdtcoxeg...bAG-2V4Ja?dl=0

GPU - cant seem to find the clues to make it turn on..........

Quote Originally Posted by TeiscoDelRay View Post
    GPU - cant seem to find the clues to make it turn on..........
    In 1.0 it was open Hamburger Door and click on GPU (but outside of model, on external view).

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

In 1.0 it was open Hamburger Door and click on GPU (but outside of model, on external view).
    Thanks,,,opened H door and clicked on power supply to start but still no GPU showing..I have the GPU button pressed and get the GPU units but they do now come on..

Thanks,,,opened H door and clicked on power supply to start but still no GPU showing..I have the GPU button pressed and get the GPU units but they do now come on..
    for me it work open H Door,switch on via switch in cokpit.first step show,second start......version1.1

Check this:

Quote Originally Posted by banjoman1960 View Post
    for me it work open H Door,switch on via switch in cokpit.first step show,second start......version1.1
    Lol... old age is setting in,,,I meant GTN not GPU.....

i do not have this GTN.......ps,i like your Paints,hope to get some for the dc3

maybee this one,it is my favorite for the freeware https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WVvRvVZx6QY

and https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS19tu31C_Y

Haha, ohh leave it, plan, VFR and Sperry is better option for this classic bird .

Haha, ohh leave it, plan, VFR and Sperry is better option for this classic bird .
    I am doing a modern very, very worn Bush Air Cargo that flies up north and it uses GTN..

Wow, it looks nice! Crg!
    I hope this repaint will be on SOH, looks fantastic.

Apologies if I seem to be reopening a support discussion... but I wanted to come back and report on the results of another test.

I'd bought the bundle package, so today, with more time available, I did something I should have done earlier - I loaded the C-47 and ran through the startup routine.

It started immediately.

I was able to replicate the successful start multiple times, using the same procedure I'd used in the DC-3.

I then went back to the DC-3 and had the same startup problems as before - one successful start on one engine (left) in multiple attempts, including several restarts of the sim.

Does this give anyone at AH or elsewhere anything to work with?
    "Ah, Paula, they are firing at me..."

-- Saint-Exupery

Wow, it looks nice! Crg!
    I hope this repaint will be on SOH, looks fantastic.
    Yes it will be on here very soon and is a complete repaint,,,aged exterior and interior including cockpit.

Yes it will be on here very soon and is a complete repaint,,,aged exterior and interior including cockpit.
    Great one

check out the Thunderbird vidios,i think this one is worth a try https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WS19tu31C_Y

Quote Originally Posted by Alan_A View Post
    Apologies if I seem to be reopening a support discussion... but I wanted to come back and report on the results of another test.

I'd bought the bundle package, so today, with more time available, I did something I should have done earlier - I loaded the C-47 and ran through the startup routine.

It started immediately.

I was able to replicate the successful start multiple times, using the same procedure I'd used in the DC-3.

I then went back to the DC-3 and had the same startup problems as before - one successful start on one engine (left) in multiple attempts, including several restarts of the sim.

Does this give anyone at AH or elsewhere anything to work with?
    Alan,
    i found this also,but if i start it via strg+e switch this reset and then cold and dark it starts......
    also if cold and dark is set,the taillight stay on,no way to switch of..........

modified the Amercan Airways for left door and P+W engines,also use all the mj VC and Engine Sounds i miss,now i like it
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RR059414395RU.jpg  

Thx, I very like planes with hard weathering effects, dirty, scratches ect.
    This skin will be for me too .

also add startup enginesmoke from the MJ.........also nice to have Nancy and Copilot and GCA back on Board.........
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails RR059414395RU.jpg  

For the record, this is "Flagship Knoxville" with Wright Cyclone engines, intake blankers and right hand pax door. This is the aeroplane we have modelled.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DC-3_NC21798.jpg   1200px-American_Airlines_C.R._Smith_Museum_May_2019_09_(Douglas_DC-3_'Flagship_Knoxville').jpg  

Quote Originally Posted by bazzar View Post
    For the record, this is "Flagship Knoxville" with Wright Cyclone engines, intake blankers and right hand pax door. This is the aeroplane we have modelled.
    In the original install i leave the Flagship Knoxville as is,and i like this one
    I know this is right ,want only the option to use P+W model,i create a new folder were i do some testings for Sound´s and Voices for VC

were nice to get the tail-light of in cold and dark?

Members who have read this thread: 8