Naval Heritage TA-4J Skyhawk, VT-6.zip

Thread: Naval Heritage TA-4J Skyhawk, VT-6.zip

Naval Heritage TA-4J Skyhawk, VT-6.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - General

Description: This archive contains a fictional paint for the IndiaFoxtrotEcho TA-4J Skyhawk in the colors of Torpedo Squadron Six (VT-6), Enterprise Air Group, 1940.

Repaint by Nagpaw, based on the paint kit by Dino Cattaneo.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Naval Heritage TA-4J Skyhawk, VT-6.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Exceptional job on your first time out! It's actually very timely because I recently finished Monogram's Devastator in these colors. It just so happens the Skyhawk wears them very well!

Thanks, Josh! It was a fun start to aircraft painting, and there's more to come...sometime! I bet that TBD model looks nice.

Here's two photos of some Enterprise Air Group TBDs from Life Magazine. Kudos if you spot the interloper

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TBD and Skyhawk Formation.jpg   VT-6 TBDs and Skyhawk.jpg  
    America never stopped being great.

Quote Originally Posted by nagpaw View Post
    Thanks, Josh! It was a fun start to aircraft painting, and there's more to come...sometime! I bet that TBD model looks nice.

Here's two photos of some Enterprise Air Group TBDs from Life Magazine. Kudos if you spot the interloper

Yes, once and a while I need to build something with yellow wings! It brings color to the shelf. I will be starting an F3F once I finish my Skywarrior and Viking. (Doing the Viking in the colors of VS-38 on the Ranger with the big rainbow on the tail. My go to plane in Dino's S-3 offering.) Yes, I wish that photo could be taken now. That would mean there are six airworthy TBDs! (We don't even have an example in a museum, although I've heard that might change.)

Members who have read this thread: 0