Strange Happenings With FW Flitzer

Thread: Strange Happenings With FW Flitzer

Hybrid View

SOH-CM-2024

Strange Happenings With FW Flitzer

Hi Folks,
    I downloaded and installed Mr.Pepe's Fw Flitzer and the two Me-334; all fly nicely look great Etc.Etc and I am very pleased with all three aircraft.

However when I fly the FW Flitzer and add the X-4 Air to Air Missiles;they end up inside the middle of the wings!!

With the Me-334 they mount exactly where they should be. Has anyone else had this problem ?

I tried uninstall & re-install in case I'd done something wrong in the process ; but the rockets are still inside the wings on either side.

Any suggestions or help would really be appreciated !!

Thanks,Regards to all.

Quote Originally Posted by 1150 View Post
    Hi Folks,
    I downloaded and installed Mr.Pepe's Fw Flitzer and the two Me-334; all fly nicely look great Etc.Etc and I am very pleased with all three aircraft.

However when I fly the FW Flitzer and add the X-4 Air to Air Missiles;they end up inside the middle of the wings!!

With the Me-334 they mount exactly where they should be. Has anyone else had this problem ?

I tried uninstall & re-install in case I'd done something wrong in the process ; but the rockets are still inside the wings on either side.

Any suggestions or help would really be appreciated !!

Thanks,Regards to all.
    Send me an image... my new computer will be ready in two days.

Cheers

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 1