Need some help here guys, think i messed up

Thread: Need some help here guys, think i messed up

Need some help here guys, think i messed up

Does ANYONE have an old copy of the installer for the Vertigo Studios TBM Avenger? Like a Dumba$$ i went to their webstore and despite knowing they went out of business a few years back i figured you could still buy existing products for instant download. Their store is up and running, and everything is on sale..so I bought the TBM, got a confirmation email, order number ect but the download link doesnt exist. I just get a "404 error". tried on 3 different computers and even a tablet..apparently they take your money, you just dont get the product...and there is NO way to contact them via Phone, Email or Support ticket. Apparently thats the only thing that still works is the store where you can buy it, just cant get it. Ive got a Product key and everything, just no zip file. Is there ANY chance anyone has a copy of the installer or know where in the world i can get it?

here is where I purchased it... https://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/shop/

Sent you a PM.
    Sue

So just curious as to how this works out because I too have been looking at making a purchase as well, but I have not done so yet. If I can get them I certainly will, however pointless if I can't get the product.
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Yeah, Im down to trying to find people with the installers I need. Aparently it sends you a License key and a download link..but the link is broken. I'd Love to have the F8F Bearcat too if anyone has that as well. I just hate to have spent money yesterday on a plane Ill never get to see in sim. I used to have the Bearcat but since i built my new FS Rig, I cant find where I stored a copy of it. Very frustrating

surfguru

If all else fails, you can get a disk from below and never have to worry about a key again.

https://www.flightstore.co.uk/playsims-publishing-m133
    T Square

The Load Toad

WEAPONS
    LOADER CREED
    We, the unwilling
    Led by the unknowing,
    Are doing the impossible,
    For the ungrateful.

Check your PM's.
    Sue

Quote Originally Posted by surfguru View Post
    Does ANYONE have an old copy of the installer for the Vertigo Studios TBM Avenger? Like a Dumba$$ i went to their webstore and despite knowing they went out of business a few years back i figured you could still buy existing products for instant download. Their store is up and running, and everything is on sale..so I bought the TBM, got a confirmation email, order number ect but the download link doesnt exist. I just get a "404 error". tried on 3 different computers and even a tablet..apparently they take your money, you just dont get the product...and there is NO way to contact them via Phone, Email or Support ticket. Apparently thats the only thing that still works is the store where you can buy it, just cant get it. Ive got a Product key and everything, just no zip file. Is there ANY chance anyone has a copy of the installer or know where in the world i can get it?

here is where I purchased it... https://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/shop/
    Sorry about that, I was having to migrate all of our files to a new host.

Quote Originally Posted by Deano View Post
    So all of our previous orders will eventually be visible?

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by Sieggie View Post
    So all of our previous orders will eventually be visible?

Dave
    Hi, if you purchased them from vertigostudios website then yeah, the website has always been there unless I misunderstood :-)

Hey, no problem. glad to hear there's still someone at the helm over there. I understood from reading forums you guys were no more. Of course, this was after the fact..lol. BTW, Are you guys still working on any aircraft? What are the Chances of seeing the B25 on the ramp?

Also, forgot to ask, Is there a paint kit for the Avenger? I saw a bunch of repaints but apparently that's only for the boxed version. Bummer, I love the blue with the yellow nose.

Hi again,

Regarding the paint kit, it can be located here : https://www.vertigostudios.co.uk/tbf/

If you look to the right hand side of the page you will see a panel called Game Details, there's a link there called 'Download Paint kit'

I've always been around. The store is still going as strong as it was back in the day. I'm still modelling aircraft and sorts.
    Regarding aircraft releases - that's another beast altogether If you don't have reliable team members then its not worth doing.

Quote Originally Posted by surfguru View Post
    Hey, no problem. glad to hear there's still someone at the helm over there. I understood from reading forums you guys were no more. Of course, this was after the fact..lol. BTW, Are you guys still working on any aircraft? What are the Chances of seeing the B25 on the ramp?

Also, forgot to ask, Is there a paint kit for the Avenger? I saw a bunch of repaints but apparently that's only for the boxed version. Bummer, I love the blue with the yellow nose.

I've always been around. The store is still going as strong as it was back in the day. I'm still modelling aircraft and sorts.
    Regarding aircraft releases - that's another beast altogether If you don't have reliable team members then its not worth doing.
    I'm so glad to hear that! (except for the whole team situation lol). Thanks for the heads up with the paint kit...loving the Avenger!!!

Hope you are able to get a team together eventually, you guys did awsome work as far as im concerned! Nobody really seems to be doing warbirds anymore

Members who have read this thread: 0