AVSIM's Jim Young has passed away.

Thread: AVSIM's Jim Young has passed away.

AVSIM's Jim Young has passed away.

I'm saddened to report that AVSIM's Jim Young passed away last Saturday after losing his battle with both cancer and pneumonia. Fortunately the Administrator's Baton had been passed along to his successor months ago when it became apparent that his time was coming to a close.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Very sorry to hear that.

RIP

Jim

ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Sad news, indeed.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

With the current pandemic extant on our planet, I doubt there will be many people who will eventually learn that they know one or more victims of this insidious virus.

I have a very good friend who had the back luck of having a heart attack just a week before the virus reached the Chicagoland area and was taken by helo to Northwestern University Hospital in Chicago. Our fear now is that he could easily become infected with Covid-19 during his prolonged recovery.

He was in the middle of having sold his house and moving into a smaller house since his wife had passed several years ago and son had left the nest was now living in Michigan. It is suspected that the stress of moving his household goods was the trigger for his heart attack.
    Bill Leaming
    3d Modeler Max/GMax
    C & XML Gauge Programmer

Military Visualizations
    http://milviz.com

Intel® Core™ i7-3770k 4.2GHz - Crucial 16GB DDR3 - Dual Radeon HD770 1GB DDR5 (Crossfire) - Eco II Watercooling - Win7 64bit
    Intel® Core™ i7-2600k 3.4GHz - Crucial 8GB DDR3 - NVIDIA EVGA GTX-770 SC 4GB - Win7 64bit

Members who have read this thread: 0