C47 Manfred

Thread: C47 Manfred

C47 Manfred

Hello everyone please I need your help, I did a reinstallation of P3dv4 and Manfred's C47, well with the shift + 2,3..etc keys I don't get the menus, and then I have another problem, even if I put the fuel in all deposits, in another fuel selector are always at 0, before everything works well, sorry my bad english I use google translator, thanks

I'd like to help, but it's a bit difficult to know where to begin. Apparently there is some kind of a setup error, as the normal installation, using default folders etc. should access the Shift menus just fine, nothing unusual about them.

The Shift-2 load manager is non-functional in P3D v4 because we do not have the 64-bit control gauge needed to run it. In its stead the Shift-4 Monitor gauge is fully functional and can be used to set appropriate fuel quantities for all four tanks.

To proceed I think I would need a screenshot showing file listings of the plane's root and panel folders? Or maybe try another install after removing (to a backup folder) all previous C-47 installs.

Quote Originally Posted by mjahn View Post
    I'd like to help, but it's a bit difficult to know where to begin. Apparently there is some kind of a setup error, as the normal installation, using default folders etc. should access the Shift menus just fine, nothing unusual about them.

The Shift-2 load manager is non-functional in P3D v4 because we do not have the 64-bit control gauge needed to run it. In its stead the Shift-4 Monitor gauge is fully functional and can be used to set appropriate fuel quantities for all four tanks.

To proceed I think I would need a screenshot showing file listings of the plane's root and panel folders? Or maybe try another install after removing (to a backup folder) all previous C-47 installs.
    hello thank you very much for your response, the issue of the fuel tank indicator was fixed in the 3rd consecutive start of the sim, the menus of the c47 SHIFT + have not yet been solved, I will post my screenshots here, thank you very much again

hello again in case anyone can read it, it seems that the error could be in my sim because I also cannot see the A2A menus in the 182 default of P3DV4, perhaps by deactivating all the views in the P3DV4 menu to be able to manage with chaseplane I was able to delete something, if someone can help I will appreciate it I don't have a good command of the informatic subject

Members who have read this thread: 0