SSW Fiat G91
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SSW Fiat G91

SSW Fiat G91

I need the startup procedure video for the SSW Fiat G91

Available?

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

I have look in the most logical places , but didn't find one.

Huub

2° Wing based in Treviso S.Angelo (LIPH)

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Problems:

- Regardless the latest SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe the key settings like CTL+SHIFT+R or U and others one don't work. I cannot unlock stick and rudders, instruments don't work.
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Quote Originally Posted by kdl View Post
    Problems:

- Regardless the latest SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe the key settings like CTL+SHIFT+R or U and others one don't work. I cannot unlock stick and rudders, instruments don't work.
    Same here including unable to close the canopy, SSW is to be applauded for their efforts , just a bit frustrating getting this beauty off the tarmac. Some of you have been successful, what are we missing ?

Regards

Problems:

I have the same problems. I conclude that wanting to pretend to realism can lead to nonsense.
    Providing the reall aircraft technical manual has never been a manual for a simulator like FSX (or P3D).
    Given the price paid, it does not matter ...
    In the end, it is rather bad publicity for SSW and it is regrettable!
    JMC

Maybe the problem is within the key installer? Free versions having less functionality to protect their products? That would seem to be part of their M.O.

In P3Dv4.5, the canopy closes, but there are anomalies in the animations and there is no pilot in the pit. The thing flies and is beautiful to look at inside and out, but there are anomalies.

Oh well, the horse and not looking into the mouth I suppose?

Priller.

I have it in FSXA and have taken a couple flights so far. No problems with the install, textures or keyless program.

So far the start-up has been Ctrl+E. All gauges work. I had to read the manual to figure out how to close and lock the canopy - look for a switch, lower left of the main panel - hold down to close, hold up to open. F7 worked the flaps, and off I went. Still have more to learn.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Yes, it works perfectly here in FSX
    Ctrl + E flight!

Steering/Nose wheel:

sswG91.ini

[INIT]
    {
    BITCHING_BETTY: true;
    FICTIONAL_STEERING:false; <--------- change true
    }
    [WEAPON_SYSTEM]
    {
    ENGINE: vACMI;
    }

Quote Originally Posted by Aircanuck View Post
    Same here including unable to close the canopy, SSW is to be applauded for their efforts , just a bit frustrating getting this beauty off the tarmac. Some of you have been successful, what are we missing ?

Regards
    I bought mine when it first came out (I still had to use the old cantankerous product verification) and I have never gotten it to power up properly using the switches in the cockpit. The engines and electrics will fire up but no hydraulics. If you use CTRL-E (I know, I know) to start everything should be good. I never submitted a ticket, just been checking SSW periodically for a patch. That said, the did an excellent job with the sound set, exterior modeling and VC!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Patterson View Post
    That said, the did an excellent job with the sound set, exterior modeling and VC!
    Couldn't agree with you more!

And there is a lot to explore in this thing!

Priller

Behind the stick there's a lever that locks/unlocks the flight controls (the cilinder on the floor).

Startup (sorry, mislabeled no. 5):
    1: switch on battery
    2: switch on generator
    3: switch on fuel booster pump
    4: switch on H.E. ignition
    6: switch on Engine J.P.T.L
    7: lift engine start cover and press the button
    8: at approx. 12-20% RPM, move throttle to idle
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails gina.jpg  
    TFZ-034
    "I fought the law and the law won ..."

Still can't resolve the trusted certificate notice despite following the instructions in the Certificate folder. My FSX just doesn't trust that *.dll.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

I found with the canopy switch that you have to hold it down until the canopy is completely closed.
    It's not your typical click once and move on to the next step. Same with raising it.
    Hope this helps.

I asked the SSW team if the paintkit was available
    Unfortunately, they do not respond!
    I'm sad

Although I installed the last provided installer (SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe) , the Fiat G-91 shuts down after 8 minutes into "pause" and shows the demo version.
    Any ideas/help?
    Greetings
    Dieter
    Win10 Pro 64 bit - RAM 16GB -1 SSD 1TB - 3 SSD je 500GB - 1 HD 1TB/Intel(r) Core(TM) i7-7700K CPU 4,2 GHz - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1080 - MSFS

Although I installed the last provided installer (SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe) , the Fiat G-91 shuts down after 8 minutes into "pause" and shows the demo version.
    Any ideas/help?
    There is a separate keyless installer for the p3DV4 version and the FSX version, available from your Simmarket account. If using FSX, be sure to use the FSX keyless installer. I would suggest uninstalling everything (delete G-91 folders), and installing from scratch. Be sure to delete the file in your main FSX folder starting with "sswk" and with a file extension of "ssw".
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    There is a separate keyless installer for the p3DV4 version and the FSX version, available from your Simmarket account. If using FSX, be sure to use the FSX keyless installer. I would suggest uninstalling everything (delete G-91 folders), and installing from scratch. Be sure to delete the file in your main FSX folder starting with "sswk" and with a file extension of "ssw".
    I do not understand
    Two installation files are available

SSW-FIAT-G91-FSX.1.1.0.exe 210.21MB
    SSW-keyless-installer-unified-FSX-v1.0.0.exe 1.31MB

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post
    I do not understand
    Two installation files are available

SSW-FIAT-G91-FSX.1.1.0.exe 210.21MB
    SSW-keyless-installer-unified-FSX-v1.0.0.exe 1.31MB

If you also have the P3DV4 version, you will have four files in total. Two aircraft installers, and two keyless installers. Above, kdl said he used "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe" and it did not work. If he has installed the FSX version of the aircraft, then that keyless installer file would not work. He needs to use the one you mention "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-FSX-v1.0.0.exe"

The file "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe" is for the P3DV4 version of the aircraft.
    "Try to stay in the middle of the air. Do not go near the edges of it. The edges of the air can be recognized by the appearance of ground, buildings, sea, trees and interstellar space. It is much more difficult to fly there".

Quote Originally Posted by scotth6 View Post
    If you also have the P3DV4 version, you will have four files in total. Two aircraft installers, and two keyless installers. Above, kdl said he used "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe" and it did not work. If he has installed the FSX version of the aircraft, then that keyless installer file would not work. He needs to use the one you mention "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-FSX-v1.0.0.exe"

The file "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe" is for the P3DV4 version of the aircraft.

I understand, but this is the FSX forum

I'm very sorry, I posted in th wrong forum. I'm running P3D v4.5
    Dieter
    Greetings
    Dieter

Members who have read this thread: 2