Free SSW Fiat G91: Installing went fine, but no textures...

Thread: Free SSW Fiat G91: Installing went fine, but no textures...

Hybrid View

Free SSW Fiat G91: Installing went fine, but no textures...

Hi,

just downloaded the fantastic SSW gift Fiat G91 and installing ran fine. But after starting P3dv4.5, I got only black textures/missing textures in the preview box.
    Can anybody help, please?

EDIT:

Oh, not familiar with SSW texture options, but I can't found any texture folders with textures in it. I only find "textures/textures" and a lot of liveries, but all contain a texture.cfg file. Did I lose anything while downloading?
    Best regards, Manfred.

Manfred, textures are a separate download: http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunk...dels-liveries/

Henk.

You need to download the textures separately from the SSW website.

Edit: Henk beat me to it!

Oh, thank you, mates ! Didn't know this, I am a really SSW newbie

I'm on my way....
    Best regards, Manfred.

Forget my previous post

Dave is correct. I guess I forgot that there was also a separate download for the textures for my other SSW aircraft. They are all superb, and well worth the extra installation. Best regards to you all,Bill

Me again - well, got all textures, thank you again.

But I have to ask for forgiveness again: Now the Bella appears fine, but some options still don't seem to work properly (it's not the aircraft, it's the stupid Kraut in front of the PC for sure ):

Beforehand: I downloaded also the "SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe" and ran it - it was installing directly into P3Dv4 without any options. So that way, I am correct that the aircraft is activated automatically?

My issues so far:

1. I am not able to open the canopy, neither by shift+E, nor by clicking inside the cockpit on the cockpit lever.
    2. When I open the configuration menu, I can find only a few options.

First, in menu "general" there are no options, for example aircraft state, pilot or any other things. I only found the key-icon below saying that "key is: 0". Does this mean anything?

2. Fuel/weapons selection:

None of the 9 configurations seem to work - I can scroll to the appropriate set, but can't apply any:

3. Option "properties" only shows two clickable squares: "Bitching Betty" but nothing happens...

A stupid user is looking forward to some hints, it's such a beauty...Thanks a lot in advance!
    Best regards, Manfred.

Hi Manschy,Where did you find the SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe?Regards,Bill

Quote Originally Posted by Wings of Gold View Post
    Hi Manschy,Where did you find the SSW-keyless-installer-unified-v1.0.2.exe?Regards,Bill
    Have a look here:
    http://94.177.167.28/public/simskunk...ndex.php/news/

Canopy

OK, I found and installed the keyless installer. Can start the engine (Ctrl + E), but then I can't figure where to pull down the canopy (assuming it works like the SSW F-104's).Bill

Hi Guys,I have the exact same problem. I tried a reinstall, but have the same result. The ONLY texture folder in the "SSW-G91-RX-PAN_Textures" folder is a "cockpit.common" folder. My SSW F-84, F104S and FRF-104G TEXTURES folders all have folders for the textures that are called for in the aircraft.cfg file. This is NOT the case for the Gina (G-91). This appears to be a faulty download, based on SSW previous aircraft practice.Bill

Members who have read this thread: 1