Gloster Meteor TMk7 WA591.zip

Thread: Gloster Meteor TMk7 WA591.zip

Gloster Meteor TMk7 WA591.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Military skins - Cold War

Description: Textures for Rob Richardson's UPDATED Gloster Meteor T Mk 7 representing WA591, the only airworthy Meteor T7 still flying.

Originally registered as G-BWMF in the UK it was sold to the US in 2018 and is now registered as NX313Q.

WA591 is very special to me as I was part of the team that put the wings back on her when she arrived in Virginia in 2018.

I was also present for her US maiden flight before her debut at Oshkosh later that summer.

She is currently owned by the World Heritage Air Museum in Detroit, Michigan.

**If the wing textures aren't loading you have the old T7 model. You should have the UPDATED one with the orange/silver paint scheme on his website ( http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/ )**

by FooFighter7

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Gloster Meteor TMk7 WA591.zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Apparently Rob's website is being worked on. The Gloster Meteor is not listed on his website. NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Apparently Rob's website is being worked on. The Gloster Meteor is not listed on his website. NC
    I noticed that as well. Poor timing lol. The photo of it is shown under his jet downoads. Should be available once he updates the download links.

Airworthy Meteor T7 still flying

Hi all,
    An excellent addition but not the only airworthy Meteor T7 still flying; extensively modified Meteor T7 G-JWMA ex WA638 is used by Martin Baker Ltd to test ejection seats, based at Chalgrove in Oxfordshire and flying earlier this month - 71 years young!
    Cheers,
    GJ

Quote Originally Posted by geoffj1 View Post
    Hi all,
    An excellent addition but not the only airworthy Meteor T7 still flying; extensively modified Meteor T7 G-JWMA ex WA638 is used by Martin Baker Ltd to test ejection seats, based at Chalgrove in Oxfordshire and flying earlier this month - 71 years young!
    Cheers,
    GJ
    I stand corrected. Knew about that one but forgot it was a T7. Thanks for the info!

Members who have read this thread: 81