Hiya Guys,

Hope this post finds everyone weathering the Coronavirus ordeal safely and securely. Here in SoCal, in the eastern reaches of San Diego County, life as we knew it has come to a grinding halt. However, so far anyway, I and my family and neighbors are Corona-free... so far as any of us is aware, anyway.

I'm starting a new scenery project. Just getting things set up. And I keep running into a little issue that I have never seen happen before.

When I add a particular scenery folder to the scenery library, its gets added as Combat Flight Simulator 2 even though that is not the name of the folder being added.

Basically, I am adding three standard issue MR folders for this particular area: MR Scenery, MR Scenery Masks-Excludes and MR Scenery Waterclass-Landclass. The first two show up fine in the scenery library list. But the last one, which happens to be the WaterClass-Landclass folder, keeps changing its name to Combat Flight Simulator 2 in the scenery library list.

The name doesn't change in file explorer. But it magically changes its name in the scenery library list

I've deleted all my INDEX files and filelist.dat files several times just to see if that might make a difference. No joy.

Ive added it first, second and last. Makes no difference. That particular folder name always changes to Combat Flight Simulator 2 in the scenery library list.

Anyone have any idea what could be going on?

Thanks!
MR