I just e-mailed Francesco Giuli...

Thread: I just e-mailed Francesco Giuli...

Hybrid View

I just e-mailed Francesco Giuli...

He is ok and locked at home in Italy. I was worried about him in a pandemic disease moment.

Cheers

Pepe

Icon5

And pray pepe, why are you telling us that?

Cheers

Shessi

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    And pray pepe, why are you telling us that?

Cheers

Shessi
    I'm telling this because it is good news in a terrible moment. Giuli is a fantastic guy!

Pepe

Icon5

He maybe a fantastic guy, and I'm really glad he's ok,....but are you going to do it for the thousands of other people out there....

Shessi

Maybe, just maybe, if we would all contact people more in these horrible times of lockdown and confinement, we could make this difficult period somewhat more positive.

Just thinking out loud.

Priller

Totally agree 100%, and yes that's what I've certainly been doing myself....but we don't need to announce it to the world every time we do.....

Cheers

Shessi

Icon26

Quote Originally Posted by Priller View Post
    Maybe, just maybe, if we would all contact people more in these horrible times of lockdown and confinement, we could make this difficult period somewhat more positive.Just thinking out loud.Priller
    Yeh... i kinda thought that too.Just didn't think somebody was gonna come out and hit ya with their handbag...for doin so... lol.mav

Quote Originally Posted by Shessi View Post
    He maybe a fantastic guy, and I'm really glad he's ok,....but are you going to do it for the thousands of other people out there....

Shessi
    Yehp, with everybody I know and is at risk age. I'm also respecting the quarantine.

Cheers

Pepe

Well that's good to know, you included. Glad you're ok, I'm as well, and my wife.

Cheers

Shessi

Members who have read this thread: 0