Scenery issue

Thread: Scenery issue

Scenery issue

Buildings sitting in water I assume means I have the layers not in appropriate order or airfields not properly installed.
    USS Essex 2020 mission

HP; please be precise... where?
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Icon5

Or.....heavy flooding.....

Almost certainly you have a mix of different sceneries or a water coastline layer which is not compatible. I haven't used this mission so not sure. To problem solve I would see what scenery is need for the mission, if any, then go and unselect that scenery and re-check. If no specific scenery needed then just uncheck the scenery going down the sim scenery list and see what effect each has.

Cheers

Shessi

Thanks Shessi.
    It is the mission EB-Naha Okinawa mission. I am going back to take another look.

Not sure where the Okinawa scenery is. I don't see it in any of the scenerydb download requirements. The old delete , test and repeat.

I'll take a look. It's without a doubt my error. When I converted the campaign to Rhumba mesh. many of the coastlines changed and I apparently did not adjust the layout for Naha properly.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    I'll take a look. It's without a doubt my error. When I converted the campaign to Rhumba mesh. many of the coastlines changed and I apparently did not adjust the layout for Naha properly.
    I was wrong, the layout is fine. All structures are ashore and all the ships are in the water. My question to you is did you follow the Rami_edited_PTO.zip tutorial by Rami and DVslats: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=49&id=6050 on a clean install of cfs2? Apparently you have different coastlines than you should have.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Shadow Wolf
    I did follow the Rami PTO install instructions on a clean install. I probably messed up somewhere. It doesn't keep me from shooting up the targets and completing the mission.
    Thank for your work on revising this. I love the Maxtuka ship revisions.

Quote Originally Posted by highpockets View Post
    Shadow Wolf
    I did follow the Rami PTO install instructions on a clean install. I probably messed up somewhere. It doesn't keep me from shooting up the targets and completing the mission.
    Thank for your work on revising this. I love the Maxtuka ship revisions.
    HP: You are welcome. I especially want to thank Stuart277 and Maxstuka for their ship update contributions.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Shadow wolf"....

...these may be some silly questions but As I was setting this campaign up the power supply on my old rig took a last gasp and gave up. Now I am trying to finish it on a OLD laptop with a external drive.
    Anyway, this campaign is utilizing Rhumbas mash? Am I remembering that right? In Addition I am adding wake so it can be added in through the Scenery library. Here where in the library should it be nested? Near the top or further down.
    sorry for these but it has been a loooooong time since I messed with this.
    Anyone have any ideas on a cheap p/s?

Fibber: This is what the top half of my Scenery Library looks like. I don't recall if UT's Marcus-Wake is on top by chance or because it was Uncle's instructions. And yes, it is on Rhumba's mesh, installed per the instruction tutorial I listed above by Dvslats.

Just a thought... You guys should post your questions about the campaign in the Essex campaign thread.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails EX_049a.jpg  
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Members who have read this thread: 0