Milo airfield, Trapani, Sicily for FSX

Milo airfield near the town of Trapani on the western tip of Sicily on the Mediterranean coast
Also includes the airfield of Castelvetrano, about 15 miles south of Trapani

Originally built for the Regia Aeronautica in the 1920's, and very important for the supply effort for axis force's in North Africa. The airfield was joint operated with JU52 and Me323 gigants and Bf109 (JG27) fighters on the Luftwaffe side and Italian units operating Fiat CR42 and Ju87's

Not a lot of information on Castelvetrano, but arial photos indicate Ju52's and Savoia Marchetti SM-82 transports

Sorry about the clunky mesh around Castelvetrano, i gave up on sloping the ground polys,
figured i could live with it

Ive made up some custom biuldings for these airfields, but ive very little info to go on, the fighter pens in the SE are
form photo's of Milo, The Hangar's are based on Comiso airfield ( in the SE of Sicily ), everything else is just best guess

you will need to download and install the German objects found in IanP's object packs, found here---
http://www.ianpsdarkcorner.co.uk/ye-...nloade-filess/

Im using Orbx Global base and Vector and FS Genesis global mesh on my install but you should be fine with a stock install