Unhappily, my Win7 computer died yesterday

Thread: Unhappily, my Win7 computer died yesterday

Unhappily, my Win7 computer died yesterday

I already find a replacement, but we are in quarantine here in Brazil. The new computer will receive Win7. How CFS2 behaves at 64 bits environment? I have to choose between 32 or 64 bits.

Cheers

Pepe

PS: All my work is safe! The Heinkel He 280 upload will be delayed by 15 days.

Hi Pepe,

We have a 64 bit Windows 10 system. It replaced a Win 7 which was also 64 bit. CFS2 on both. I put the current installs on a D drive.

Quote Originally Posted by Ravenna View Post
    Hi Pepe,

We have a 64 bit Windows 10 system. It replaced a Win 7 which was also 64 bit. CFS2 on both. I put the current installs on a D drive.
    Thank you! I'll install a Win 7 because I have the right license for it.

Cheers

Pepe

Pepe: You can run CFS2 and MB well on Win10 if you set yourself up a log -in as "administrator" and install your CFS2 folder directly onto your drive NOT in a programs or programs86 folder. See the last 2-3 pages of the Win10 snafu sticky thread https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...content-thread . There's no need to set up a Win7 OS unless you just want to.
    "De Oppresso Liber"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow Wolf 07 View Post
    Pepe: You can run CFS2 and MB well on Win10 if you set yourself up a log -in as "administrator" and install your CFS2 folder directly onto your drive NOT in a programs or programs86 folder. See the last 2-3 pages of the Win10 snafu sticky thread https://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforu...content-thread . There's no need to set up a Win7 OS unless you just want to.
    I want because I have an original Win 7 software. This new (well, it's used but in prestine state) all-in-one will only be used with games. I have another brand new Dell computer that I use only in professional questions.

Thank you!

Pepe

Members who have read this thread: 0