Seeking smartphone advice

Thread: Seeking smartphone advice

Icon28 Seeking smartphone advice

Anyone have experience with blocking SMS messages on an android (Samsung) smart phone??

Specifically, I'm looking for a recommendation on an SMS App that would automatically block, filter or delete or filter an SMS message based on a keyword in the text.

There are so many SMS Blocking Apps available, I have no clue where to start or which one meets my needs.

Thanks in advance.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    Anyone have experience with blocking SMS messages on an android (Samsung) smart phone??

Specifically, I'm looking for a recommendation on an SMS App that would automatically block, filter or delete or filter an SMS message based on a keyword in the text.

There are so many SMS Blocking Apps available, I have no clue where to start or which one meets my needs.

Thanks in advance.
    Malwarebytes used to be able to do this,
    but the recent Android update removed this function,and that of most other sms blockers.

Heres a linky to look at

https://techviral.net/best-sms-blocker-apps/

Ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Henk48 View Post
    The 3rd recommendation down "Using Samsung Messages" is what I'm doing now for each individual spam. So far I've blocked and deleted over 25 since the first of the year.

What I'm looking for is an App that will do that automatically based on the content of the message, similar to filtering programs for junk e-mails.
    -- WH

If at first you don't succeed, try, try,try again. ... or go read the manual.

Members who have read this thread: 0