Flight Replicas B-24 preview - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Flight Replicas B-24 preview

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

I think you guys should start posting these textures, just at SOH for the time being, so we can have most of them downloaded before the release. Because otherwise, there's going to be a mad rush to get them right after it's released. Just an Idea.

Ken

Here is one with an interesting record: On an sortie from Minneriya in Sri Lanka to southern Malaya to drop two British officers near the Kota Tinggi/Johore road on 31-7/1-8-1945, BZ862, captained by Flt Lt J A Muir RCAF was airborne for 24 hrs 10 mins, the longest unrefuelled flight ever made by any Allied landplane in World War II; the distance flown was 3,735 mls (6,013 km).

jk6218

jk6219

Ohhhh, not from this page!

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

not that image, just some old bomber group photos

anyway done

I think they look fantastic but it's very frustrating not being able to download them and use them on the actual aircraft. Hopefully not too long now!
    Windows 8.1 64 bit
    P3D v3.4
    P3D v4.5
    FSX-SE
    X-Plane 11

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    I think they look fantastic but it's very frustrating not being able to download them and use them on the actual aircraft. Hopefully not too long now!
    Agreed, its torture seeing all these screen shots without being able to fly it. Soon please.
    Joe Cusick
    San Francisco Bay Area, California.

I am serious, and stop calling me Shirley.

Quote Originally Posted by thefrog View Post
    Mike is setting up a page on his site where all these paints will be available for download once he has finished with testing and doing the package

Jankees ... Im afraid about my disc space .
    Next nice paint, crg!
    Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Yoyo, so sorry about that...

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    Thank you Jankees - that's the one I wanted to see. I hope this model makes it into FS2020.

Wow, really looking forward to this one!
    So many stunning repaints jeansy and jankees!
    I’ll probably need another hard drive to hold them all but I don’t care!
    Just awesome! Thanks for all of your efforts and sharing the previews with us!

Cheers and Happy Easter!
    I7-6700K @ 4.3, ASUS Z170-P, 32GB DDR4 2133, RTX 2070 8GB, Windows 10 Pro, P3Dv5.3 HF2

Members who have read this thread: 1