Multiplayer video update

Thread: Multiplayer video update

Multiplayer video update

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

This sim drive me creazy . I hope this Autumn.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Quite irrelevant in the present situation Yo Yo.

1) CORVID-19
    2) Huge numbers of people without work
    3) Huge numbers of people without income
    4) Huge numbers of people needing to spend what little money they have on essentials
    5) If one is unemployed with no money coming in why waste what one has on a 'Game'.
    6) MS might need to lay off staff
    7) MS are not going to get this to a finished state before 2021
    8) Far more important problems to deal with than worry about another Flight Sim.
    9) All of the above.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

So some have to stop working and we cant admire these works?

Sorry Wombat but I cant agree. The life is still going on and the bad time will end soon or sooner and we will be stronger I suppose. This period means - Stay at home, not Stay living .

Thank you for posting this latest video, YoYo! I absolutely share your enthusiasm for this new sim and it only increases with every new feature update they show. Yet again, I am completely blown away by the realism of the visuals that they show in this latest video and the amount of detail in every aspect.

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
    So some have to stop working and we cant admire these works?
    Sorry Wombat but I cant agree. The life is still going on and the bad time will end soon or sooner and we will be stronger I suppose. This period means - Stay at home, not Stay living .
    YoYo, it's all a matter of perspective.
    If people aren't working they don't get paid.
    No money other than welfare, no spending on luxuries.
    And so far as FS2020 looks impressive, it isn't something that is 'necessary'.
    If it is released by the end of 2020 I'll be pleased, but I can do without it.
    It's all is a matter of perspective, tens of thousands of deaths outrank any impending game release.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Quote Originally Posted by wombat666 View Post
    Quite irrelevant in the present situation Yo Yo.

1) CORVID-19
    2) Huge numbers of people without work
    3) Huge numbers of people without income
    4) Huge numbers of people needing to spend what little money they have on essentials
    5) If one is unemployed with no money coming in why waste what one has on a 'Game'.
    6) MS might need to lay off staff
    7) MS are not going to get this to a finished state before 2021
    8) Far more important problems to deal with than worry about another Flight Sim.
    9) All of the above.

Hello Wombatt66,
    Certainly all your comments have validity to some degree or another but why do you mention that here..?
    That people will come to the forum to get a little relief and enjoyment before heading back into an uncertain future is obvious.
    Do you really think other members of the forum don't appreciate the reality we are living in..?
    Why do you feel its your position to moralize on what we should or not be doing. Certainly as an "administrator" isn't your job to
    support the forum and its members? There are more appropriate venues for expressing your worries and concerns.

The one thing I hate is having to write this.
    I had hoped you would have apologized to YoYo for coming down on him like a ton of bricks.(undeserved)

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawk72s View Post
    Hello Wombatt66....
    Seahawk, Thx for kind words but I dont expect any apologies, nothing happened for me and people react differently in this hard time, but for Wombat I have just this answer :

Sure, there's a lot of negative stuff happening right now and the future is uncertain, but there's nothing wrong with having a little hope.

Because of my job, I am REQUIRED to show up to work every day, no matter what. We are on minimal staffing though, so most of the people who support my unit are not ALLOWED to come in to work at all.
    So, work sucks..... and has severely messed up my sleep schedule. The news sucks. One of my good friends died suddenly last week. We won't be able to have a wake or a funeral for the foreseeable future.
    Yes, it all makes me depressed, stressed and unhappy....but I WONT allow myself to put that onto other people....and I wish others would follow suit.

Bottom line, if looking forward to FS2020 coming out helps to lift your spirits, good for you. If it doesn't.....why even mention it?
    Current System Specs :
    FSXA & P3Dv4 | Windows 10 Professional for Workstations (x64)
    Motherboard: Gigabit Z390 Aorus Ultra, LGA 1151, Intel based
    CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K @ 3.60GHz | RAM: G.Skill Ripjaws V 16GB DDR4 3600
    GPU: ZOTAC GeForce GTX 980 Ti AMP! Extreme (6GB GDDR5)
    HD: 1TB SanDisk SSD Plus | PSU: KDM 750W ATX Power Supply

Very inspiring, Yoyo, both FS2020#7 video and Prince Ea. Thanks!

Ok, so we have to sit at home because it can be dangerous outside atm. However *we* have been chosen to be able to divert to a different, clean, VIRTUAL world to fly around in and explore. At this moment in time you'd wish everybody would have such an 'outhouse' to go to and forget about the current sad state of affairs for a while and relax. Certainly important and certainly we should be happy and thankful that we have something to look out for like FS2020 to take our minds off of the grim situation we are in. I mean, why not, éh ?

If home is our safe haven atm then so be it. This is how David Byrne and Talking Heads were already 'Talking in Tongues' about home in 1983, however naively (same year Sublogic Flight Simulator II came about ! ;-). https://youtu.be/4xL7Ilh1DFI?t=2890

I can really recommend watching the whole show. A movie directed by Jonathan Demme. I mean, what's stopping you ? Make sense ?.. ;-)

Cheers,
    Jan

Members who have read this thread: 0