DC Designs F-15C/E/I Eagle package

Thread: DC Designs F-15C/E/I Eagle package

Hybrid View

DC Designs F-15C/E/I Eagle package

Hi folks, hope everybody is well and coping with the global shut down!

I thought that this might be a good time to post some images of the new project - I tried earlier but it wouldn't work, but have now solved the problems I've been having with the site. All pictures are WIP of course, along with animations. Projected launch date, if all goes well, will be May 1st 2020. Once again, this will not be a study level airplane but instead be aimed at those who want to enjoy flying rather than button pushing - that said, it'll look and handle as close to the real thing as I can manage.

Enjoy, and I'll be posting updates here more often now that everything appears to be working again

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails F-15C4.jpg   cockpit.jpg   F-15C3.jpg   DCD_F15E.jpg   F15C_6.jpg   F-15I_3.jpg  

I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

Things just get better and better. Really looking forward to the F-15C.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Great job on the modelling and keeping with your "get in and fly" concept. Is the Mud Hen coming with full backseat VC like your -18F/G Bugs?
    Fly Navy/Army
    USN SAR
    DUSTOFF/ARMY PROPS

I already foresee some repaints. 32 Tactical Fighter Squadron was based at Soesterberg, Netherlands during the cold war. The last aircraft they flew from Soesterberg was the F-15. (And I was there as well).

It was a sort of weird reason the USAF did send 32TFS to the Netherlands, but they were very welcome and stayed for for 40 years (1954-1994)

Cheers,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    I already foresee some repaints. 32 Tactical Fighter Squadron was based at Soesterberg, Netherlands during the cold war. The last aircraft they flew from Soesterberg was the F-15. (And I was there as well).

It was a sort of weird reason the USAF did send 32TFS to the Netherlands, but they were very welcome and stayed for for 40 years (1954-1994)

Cheers,
    Huub
    Those were some great schemes on the "A" model! I'm sticking strictly to "C" version schemes with the package, but once again a paint kit will be included for repainters to enjoy
    I wish I had enough time to finish writing everything I sta...https://www.facebook.com/DC-Designs-2156295428024778/

SOH-CM-2020
    Blog Entries

Jooo....

SHOP

Quote Originally Posted by Victory103 View Post
    Great job on the modelling and keeping with your "get in and fly" concept. Is the Mud Hen coming with full backseat VC like your -18F/G Bugs?
    Yep, the full treatment for the WSO position, with fully functional MFDs right from the outset this time.

Members who have read this thread: 0