Last weekend a friend pointed me to a post at Fly Away Simulations site showing that they have uploaded my Locher Scenery, something that was done without my permission. Even though I do not include distribution restrictions in my readme, still I expected to be notified before something like this happened. Furthermore, the site includes a "Premium" option and paying members can download faster, which does not go well with the freeware nature of the scenery package.

I contacted them and they were very quick in responding. I was pleased that they offered to remove the "premium" option from the link and also remove any contact details to avoid support requests. Although the first move of uploading without asking was annoying, the response was totally OK for me, and have no objection for them to host the file.

However, I was also informed that Simviation has links for not only one, but four of my sceneries since August. They also have a paying option so the situation is similar. I contacted their generic address webmaster@simviation.com but I had no response yet.

Does anyone have any other contact details that I could use?