FR AVIA S-199 Sakeen Israeli Air Force

Thread: FR AVIA S-199 Sakeen Israeli Air Force

FR AVIA S-199 Sakeen Israeli Air Force

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Military skins - World War II

Description: This package contain four alternative liveries for the Flight Replicas AVIA S-199. To use these textures you must have a legal version of the Flight Replicas AVIA S-199 installed, ether in FS9 or in FSX. The liveries depict four different aircraft from the Israeli Air Force. Two are in the early standard light grey finish and two are in late camouflage scheme as was used in 1949.

I want to thank mike_cyul from Flight Replicas for this beautiful model, from an uncommon aircraft and Martin Wright for his clever graphic tools like DTX1bmp, without which there repaints wouldn't have been possible.

These repaints are guaranteed free from the Covid-19 virus and didn't harm me nor my computer, but use of these textures, is as always, at your own risk.

Enjoy,
    Huub Vink
    March 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit FR AVIA S-199 Sakeen Israeli Air Force
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

I really liked these paints,in fact I went to FR and picked up the plane for $4.99. Thanks Huub!

Members who have read this thread: 1