Hauke Keitel's He70G

Thread: Hauke Keitel's He70G

Hauke Keitel's He70G

Back in the days of FS2002 Pro, one of my first downloads (and, one of my favourite aircraft), was Hauke Keitel's He70.
    I still have it stored and every so often I'll dig it out and try it, only to be reminded that it is not fully functional in FS9.

Please, does anyone out there have the ability, (I certainly don't,) to do the necessary tinkering to make it compatible?

I have tried contacting Mr Keitel but the e-mail address I have seems to be no longer in use.

Unreserved thanks to anyone prepared to have a go at this.

David

Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    Back in the days of FS2002 Pro, one of my first downloads (and, one of my favourite aircraft), was Hauke Keitel's He70.
    I still have it stored and every so often I'll dig it out and try it, only to be reminded that it is not fully functional in FS9.

Please, does anyone out there have the ability, (I certainly don't,) to do the necessary tinkering to make it compatible?

I have tried contacting Mr Keitel but the e-mail address I have seems to be no longer in use.

Unreserved thanks to anyone prepared to have a go at this.

David
    As best I know, if it were possible to do it at all, it would require having the original source files, and since the modeler can no longer be reached, it seems that there would be no way to obtain them.

Sad. I too would really like to have that model if it could be made to work in FS9.

There is a CFS-2 model by Piloto Azul that seems to work in FS9. I say "seems to" because I've never found time to fly it, but I have booted it up and seen that the prop is present, so presumably the other animations should work as well. I don't recall where I got it, but I seem to recall that Piloto Azul released his planes at SimV.

My copy has three Spanish Civil War skins. I civilian livery would be great, but I don't have the time or motivation to try to paint one.

A Heinkel He90G Blitz would be very welcome. Hauke Keitel's models were definitely ahead of time and for sure its a pity this one is incompatible.

I have looked at Simviation and couldn't find a Heinkel He90G by Piloto Azul. The only Heinkel by Piloto Azul I was able to find was the He59.

But the Doppelblitz (civil predecessor of the Heinkel He111) by Hauke Keitel is FS9 compatible when my memory is still correct.

Cheers,
    Huub

Hauke Keitel's He 70G is only partially compatible with Fs9. Propeller animation fails, landing gear seems to display okay. I agree the model is a classic gem. Maybe Shessi could work some of his magic on this one.

Members who have read this thread: 0