Chris Lampards models

Thread: Chris Lampards models

Chris Lampards models

I've got a few of the freeware alphasim models, and quite a few are from chris. The reno racer Martin Baker MB5 is particularly interesting, i wonder if chris made any other fictional/reno racers, or if hes got some modified planes he never managed to release publically and if shessi could maybe improve on them since he did such a wonderful job with the PR Spit

Best regards

Icon5

Hi A,
    In answer..No he didn't....Yes he has....and Maybe I might.....

Cheers

Shessi

Never done this before!

Hi both, Chris here.

Just thinking back all those years was pretty sure there was another Reno "conversion" and there was, the DH Hornet.
    This is on the Alphasim freeware list at Virtavia for FS9 and features two fictional Reno liveries along with other
    more authentic schemes.

Hopefully shessi you might be able to find the time to maybe re-visit some models chris has hidden away or cant find the time to complete

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lampard View Post
    Hi both, Chris here.

Just thinking back all those years was pretty sure there was another Reno "conversion" and there was, the DH Hornet.
    This is on the Alphasim freeware list at Virtavia for FS9 and features two fictional Reno liveries along with other
    more authentic schemes.

chris would you still have the source file for the MB5 reno racer? Ive noticed the main gear hits the wing when retracting

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Hey Chris.

Thank you for all the excellent models you have built over the years, Your Ar 196 is still one of the first aircraft I reinstall whenever I break fs9.

Steve

Ah bugger :/

Hey Chris did you make the bearcat for alphasim

Members who have read this thread: 0