"Seabee_PI-C320_EHR".zip

Thread: "Seabee_PI-C320_EHR".zip

SOH-CM-2023

"Seabee_PI-C320_EHR".zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FSX Civilian prop skins

Description: This is a repaint for the KC Flight Shop Republic Seabee, representing PI-C320, the plane in wich Erik Hazelhoff Roelzema, Soldier of Orange, flew a secret mission from Manilla to the Moluccas, a distance of 2500 km, without radio or nav aid, except a map.

For more details about Erik and a photo of the original aircraft, please read the Word document.

The only excisting photo's are black and white, but in his book he called it "the little red thing". I tried to put some extra weathering to it.

Repaint by John Jansen, based on the repaint kit by KC Flight Shop, with thanks to Jan Kees Blom and Rémi "Kekelekou" Hugouvieux, for providing me with the paint kit.

This repaint is released as FREEWARE. You may use and modify it in any way you wish, but you may NOT use it in any kind of money-making endeavor, and you may NOT publicly distribute any copies of it, whether modified or not, without my permission.

John Jansen

CONTACT

Questions and/or comments about this repaint via e-mail at jsjansen50@gmail.com.

March 2020

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit "Seabee_PI-C320_EHR".zip
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Boy, she looks like she landed on Lake Winnebago in August!

Nice livery for a nice little plane! Good job!

Members who have read this thread: 0